Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 2)

Thank you :blush: youā€™re doing amazing with your 8 days šŸ©µ

2 Likes

Day 28: no grazing

4 Likes

Youā€™re welcome! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the thread, @CATMANCAM! And thank you for sharing your story. I hope you find this thread helpful/inspiring to your recovery. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 979 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 315 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 9 no binge eating :smiley:

3 Likes

If I didnā€™t graze today, it would have been 30 days tomorrow. At first I used depression as an excuse but now I use it as an explanation. Iā€™m not disappointed in myself because for someone who has always struggled with food, I did a pretty damn good job.

5 Likes

Day 980 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 316 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

You are right to be proud of yourself!! 29 days is no small thing. Progress not perfection! Give yourself grace. Leave the past behind. Today is a new day! Youā€™ve got this.

2 Likes

Thank you, Crystal!

2 Likes

Have a fantastic day! Hereā€™s to no binge eating today. We can do it.

2 Likes

Day 1: no grazing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Feeling ashamed and defeated, this was supposed to be day 5 but Iā€™ve binged twice today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a new day one. I couldnā€™t find this thread, I just had to find a post by the OP, then look on their profile at links, then scroll to the bottom of part 1, to finally arrive back here. Idk why it was so hard to find, does anyone know how to make it show up on the list of threads?

5 Likes

Im glad u came on and posted. Im so sorry to hear that ur feeling this way bcuz of ur binges. Tmrw is a new day friend hugs!
Any thread that i want to keep track of, i bookmark it. So go to the first post of the thread u want to bookmark and then click on the 3 dots in a row. And then the bookmark option is available. Once u make it a bookmark u can access ur bookmarked threads by clicking on ur profile pic and selecting the bookmark option :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Finishing Day 11 of no binge eating

4 Likes

29 days is a fantastic start! Donā€™t give up, you can do this! I believe in you! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 981 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 317 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Great job @Butterflymoonwoman! Keep it up! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Aw, thank you very much!

1 Like

Day 2: no grazing :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes