Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 2)

Day 982 : No binge today. :smiling_face: And you’re welcome @Sissychris39!
Day 318 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Finishing up Day 12 of No binge eating :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Day 3: no grazing :slightly_smiling_face: milestone

6 Likes

Day 983 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 319 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Day 13 Binge Free
Today was a tough one. Taking it min by min at some points.
@Aleyadaisey Im excited for ur day 1000 coming up in the near future! Great work!!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! You’re doing great too, keep it up!:smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 4: no grazing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 984 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 320 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Today is 2 weeks Binge Free!! I cant even remember the last time i went 2 weeks without binge eating, emotionally eating, or engaging in mindless eating. Feeling pretty happy about this!

7 Likes

Day 15 Binge free. Today was a tough one!!

5 Likes

Day 985 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 321 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Awesome job @Butterflymoonwoman! Keep it up! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you! I almost threw in the towel today tho. But reminded myself that binge eating would only make me feel 100x worse. The night is almost over so I should be good until bed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Day 986 : No binge today. :smiling_face:
Day 322 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Day 16 Binge free

4 Likes

Starting day 13. I’ve found a tool that is helping me in ways I didn’t know I needed. I don’t think it’s in line with Talking Sober rules to share what it is because it’s a different app and it does coat money, so I’ll refrain. I would not receive any monetary benefit from sharing or anything, but still. I don’t want to break rules! But I check in daily there, do all the assigned reading for the day (this has proven pivotal for me) and if I need it they too have a forum that has proven already to be an amazing source of encouragement and information. My twin sister is doing this with me and having her to bounce stuff off of real time is a massive help. Not always getting an immediate response here can really be detrimental for me. It’s like I need a freaking babysitter at the moment. So the other app/program is my sponsor at the moment.

Y’all keep up all the amazing work and just don’t quit!

3 Likes

Day 7: no grazing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 0 Binge free
Had to unfortunately reset like 20 min ago. Had a small binge getting home from work. I was soooo busy at work today i barely ate or drank any water :frowning: i was beyond hungry and dehydrated, almost to the point of feeling faint. I was also extremely stressed and irritable. I initally planned to eat 10 nachos with salsa, but then it began an uncontrolled binge on macaroni pasta salad that was in the fridge. Now i stopped myself at about 1-2 cups into eating the macaroni salad (I realize this isnt alot which is great) but the fact of the matter is, is that it was uncontrolled and i was eating my emotions. I didnt cope with my emotions very well and I didnt turn to my DBT program like Im supposed to. My thought process was…well im already starting to binge so might as well keep at it and start again tmrw. But like I said… i did stop myself somewhat before it got too bad. I ate supper shortly afterwards and now i feel overly full. So im going to stop eating for the night. Thanks for letting me vent :people_hugging:

5 Likes

So sorry that you’re struggling. I hope the DBT book will help you get back on track, especially with the all or nothing thinking that you’ve got going on. Don’t give up, you got this. Hugs. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Day 987 : No binge today. Glad to hear you’re finding something that’s also helping you, @crystalclear! And good job @Sissychris39! Keep it up! :smiling_face:
Day 323 : No coffee today. :smiling_face:

4 Likes