Binge eating recovery daily check in thread (Part 1)

Oh no, that sounds horrible. I hope you feel better soon Scorpn. If it gets worse please see a doctor. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Hi Scorpn,

I totally agree with this.
Thatā€™s why I called mine ā€œimperfectā€ regular eating. My new counter thought is ā€œeverything is allowedā€ to put all pressure out of this topic and not to complicate it unnecessary.
I will just reset if i had a real binge or days of undereating.
Of cause itā€™s a good prophylaxis to eat 2, 3 meals a day.

Hope your leg gets better soon.

5 Likes

Day 705 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 41 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello everyone, first time in this thread
But I feel like Iā€™ve replaced my alcohol binges with junk food and soda binges.
I feel like I have so many bad habits and addictions that overlap or take turns.

6 Likes

I ate one full meal today. Protein, carbs, and vegetable. I am feeling a bit better now than yesterday. As I doctored my leg and put antibiotics on it. :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome to the thread, kamj! I hope you find this thread helpful/inspiring. :blush:

1 Like

Day 706 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 42 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 2 i ate one meal with my family.

Iā€™ll try to add a second meal in next week. But for now. Eating at least once a day is an improvement :relaxed:

3 Likes

You can do this Scorpn! I believe in you! :blush:

2 Likes

I ate regular and okay for 10 or 11 days.
Having hard thoughts about restrictions atm as I feel like it was too much and maybe I gained weight. Donā€™t know what to do next.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not the best person to give advice like thisā€¦ because oftentimes, I canā€™t follow my own advice. But I suggest having a healthy meal and listening to your body. How did it feel before you ate, and how does it feel after? Not your thoughts, just your body. Reflecting on how I feel physically when I eat vs when I donā€™t, does help me. I just have to listen

3 Likes

Day 707 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 43 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am having a breakfast

310 cal

Broccoli, cubed potatoes, and an omelette with salsa. It came prepackaged so it was easy to prepare

I had a chicken strip and 2 small slices of pizza this evening. I know I shouldnā€™t, but Iā€™m wondering how I figure out what the calorie content wasā€¦

Iā€™ll assume 500ā€¦

Puts me at close to 1000 calories today. Which is a lot for me. But I guess thatā€™s a good thingā€¦

4 Likes

That looks yummy! I think it would be good as a burrito too! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Day 708 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 44 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Youā€™re right! It would have been a great breakfast burrito! Maybe Iā€™ll make something like this homemade one day next week. I must say having food in the early hours of my day really helped with energy and a positive outlook.
Maybe Iā€™ll try to have breakfast more often

3 Likes

Day 5 regularish eating

I ate with my family this evening. It was the only meal of the day but it was really good and mostly healthy too. :blush:

5 Likes

Day 709 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 45 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 14

Had the feeling I need to set back my timer cause of overeating. Wrote down what I ate, and it was a okay average for a day.

Pushing myself and my figure type down this evening.
Triggered to do something to loose weight fast.

Donā€™t know how things are going next days.
Work is getting me mentally out of control more and more but I need the money.

5 Likes

Day 710 : No binge today. :slightly_smiling_face:
Day 46 : No coffee today. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes