Card Messages

Today card:

“If possible I replace the demands to myself for lovely acceptance of me”

3 Likes

Thanks @SoberWalker - this is an important one for me.

1 Like

Keep the faith and make the changes inside you know that you want to make for yourself, don’t let fear hold you back

3 Likes

I think this is exactly what I’m dealing with. Taking a sick day from work today and just going to chill with my cat and listen to some recovery podcasts for the first time ever.

3 Likes

This is such an important message for me to try to internalize.

2 Likes

I posted something somewhat related back in November in another thread:

4 Likes

Let go of old patterns of not only thinking but of old actions. Allow new things and abundance in your life. We are often our own biggest obstacle but we don’t have to continue to be. :heart:

2 Likes

Today’s theme is abundance!

3 Likes

Today’s message is a good one! This is something I’ve actually become pretty good at, the book The Four Agreements helped me a lot with others opinions-they can have their own and I can have mine and I don’t need to take on their opinions nor them take on mine. Maybe neither of us are truly right anyway! :grin:

3 Likes

Guess who was prepared to die in a ditch in an argument over whether baby carrots are actually baby carrots or they are larger carrots that have been cut into smaller batons?!

6 Likes

4 Likes

Oh, I’ve argued over stuff like this before. My ex gave me GREAT practice at this! My favorite was his argument on why water was explosive and that it can randomly catch on fire…

2 Likes

4 Likes

Perfect card for you today! :heart: Safe travels!

2 Likes

Today’s card. Super perfect, yesterday I was driving to work and as I passed the river near my home, I was thinking I should be sitting near the water for a bit. Maybe I’ll do that this weekend, tonight I see me spending time on my patio. Snow all around but I am ready!

3 Likes

This is a tough one but worthwhile if you can get yourself there! If you’re not there yet, keep trying to let it go. It’s a process so it may come back up again later even if you thought you had let it go. If it does, feel it, acknowledge it and let it go again.

4 Likes

:heart:

4 Likes

That is so true.

6 Likes

4 Likes