Card Messages

Lolz. If i knew the solution to that problem, i probably wouldn’t need to be here myself 🤷

1 Like

So how do these cards work. Is it just a random pick from a pile?

Every morning i hold the deck in my hand, close my eyes, fan it out in my hands and pick one at random, asking what i need to hear today. Sometimes i understand why i receive a particular message, sometimes i don’t understand.

2 Likes

I love Louise Hay. I listen to her on my audiobook every morning during my commute. I think your cards look great. I love the graphics. Very bright and vibrant. Happy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do very much the same thing but I ask what needs to be shared on TS that day when I post, hoping the message is helpful to who needs to hear it. Lots of days I find it super useful for me too so it’s a win win!

2 Likes

What if my body and mind speak different languages and there is no translator?

Translation: Take a day off and get some damn sleep, Goat.

6 Likes

What was that you said…More Bricks, Less Straw?

4 Likes

Today card:

“If possible I replace the demands to myself for lovely acceptance of me”

3 Likes

Thanks @SoberWalker - this is an important one for me.

1 Like

Keep the faith and make the changes inside you know that you want to make for yourself, don’t let fear hold you back

3 Likes

I think this is exactly what I’m dealing with. Taking a sick day from work today and just going to chill with my cat and listen to some recovery podcasts for the first time ever.

3 Likes

This is such an important message for me to try to internalize.

2 Likes

I posted something somewhat related back in November in another thread:

4 Likes

Let go of old patterns of not only thinking but of old actions. Allow new things and abundance in your life. We are often our own biggest obstacle but we don’t have to continue to be. :heart:

2 Likes

Today’s theme is abundance!

3 Likes

Today’s message is a good one! This is something I’ve actually become pretty good at, the book The Four Agreements helped me a lot with others opinions-they can have their own and I can have mine and I don’t need to take on their opinions nor them take on mine. Maybe neither of us are truly right anyway! :grin:

3 Likes

Guess who was prepared to die in a ditch in an argument over whether baby carrots are actually baby carrots or they are larger carrots that have been cut into smaller batons?!

6 Likes

4 Likes

Oh, I’ve argued over stuff like this before. My ex gave me GREAT practice at this! My favorite was his argument on why water was explosive and that it can randomly catch on fire…

2 Likes

4 Likes