Chatroom

So I’m 5.5 days clean and my emotions are everywhere…my husband is going outta town for 2 days and my son will be at my in laws for a sleep over this weekend…idk if I’m still emotional bc I’m so nervous about being alone right now…just thinking about spending 2 days alone gives me anxiety! I’m gonna be so lonely…and detoxing is lonely enough as it is but at least with ppl around makes the days go by quicker and gets me outta my own head…so now for 2 days I’ll be alone and stuck in my own head…ahhhh I’m stressing bad!! :sweat:

I’m 4 days in and feel like poo so tired and anxious it’s horrible. I did tho k

I’m 4 days in and feel like poo so tired and anxious did think about having a drink to make me feel better had a coca cola instead for the sugar lol

Hay I’m trying to kick h…feel stuck

Anyone else

I’m feeling so sick…oh my God

Not kicking h but i definitely feel stuck

I feel so bad, i didnt drink for 3 weeks…its saturday night and all my friends invite me to partys…my boyfriend is drunk and i feel lonely. I need support

Hey all i’m new wth this app, well i can’t b sorbe 4 more than a day it’s actuallly dificult 'cause when i drink i do some bad things. I’m triying to leave the alcohol but i cant, pls some of u give advices

Hang in there @Effy and @Sandro_Nunez. Don’t give in. Just remember why you chose to stop in the first place. We’re rooting for you. You got this!

How’s everyone doing? I’m not feeling great today back to day 1 after 70 days. Gloves are on I’m ready to fight this battle once again x

6.5 days sober…I’m feeling so achy today I’m back is killing me and I can think about is how good a pain pill would b right now…trying to stay focused!! Just hate the pain I’m in…opiates has blocked all this aches and pains and now that I’m clean I’m feeling all of it!! Blows

@KevinesKay thank u, i need recover my life

I just hit double digits im so happy i made it this far didnt thnk i could :smile:

Tats weird kos my back is killing me to

Hi folks

Paramedics called this morning after alcohol and cocaine binge :frowning: day one again for me

21 days hello clean life again .

Hello? Newbie to the chat here :blush:

Just winding down before I go to sleep, not looking forward to work tomorrow…the weekend has flown by!