Chatroom

I got my class I’m going to today :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Hello everyone!

someone would like to talk with me?

Good night everyone, have nice dreams especially for my friend serenity1234, I’m going to sleep, a hug to everyone. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Juli Thank you, you also!

Anyone want to chat?

made it through another day actually feel happy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Really really having a hard time right now… Day 10 subutex withdrawl is BAD :frowning: anyone saying anything would help I thought it would be over,…not even close

Sorry you are suffering. How can I help?

I have no idea I just somehow need to not use … the half life of this shit is so long and I’m just also SO pissed at myself for not just getting off opiates when I could and never getting on this

1 Like

thanks for caring I’m so alone I hope this app helps.

1 Like

Excuse my ignorance but what is subutex? I am an alcoholic.

Gone.

No problem. It’s what the docs give you to “get off” of opiates or heroin…what they don’t tell you is it’s just as addictive and even harder to kick. Not to mention 10 times longer

2 Likes

i was on opiates for over 10 years…then docs prescribed this …6 years later and here I am. One thing I know is I will never pick up another pill in my life but downside I don’t think I’ll ever trust a doc again either. All about the money. They could care less when I wanted to ween down

1 Like

god I wish I could just sleep and chop my restless legs off …I’m sorry I’m being whine-ey

No that is fine. I am hete if you need to talk to someone.

thanks

Why were you taking subutex ?

Doo-da-doo