Chatroom

@LadyKatie have you looked into kratom? not sure about subs, but i know it has helped a lot of former opiate users with their withdrawals.

Hello everone! Hope you all have a happy sober day!

Day 1clean

Really hard right now

Stay strong and you will find a place to stay on track

Day two. It seems longer

Good night, Iā€™m going to sleep, a greeting from Spain ā€¦ Have a nice day!!.

Meeting oldest friend in pub at lunchtime is a challenge and a half. But thatā€™s what i am doing later today. Any tips?

Goodmorning!! Have a sober day!

Good Morning everyone! New here and I am really appreciating the support you guys give one and another!

Hello everyone I am 3 weeks no alcohol and I feel amazing :slight_smile:

Hey all 27 days today although I am doing a methadone taper treatment.

Hi all on my 4th day free of cannabis after 30+ years of constant usešŸ˜Š

Hola, hay alguien que hable espaƱol?

I want a drink so badly right nowā€¦

So I have a questionā€¦I am 19 days opiate free and I have been admitted into the hospital for kidney painā€¦and I didnā€™t tell them that I am an addict bc I was doubled over vomiting and almost in septic shock from an infection so they gave me pain meds. I didnā€™t go looking for them I needed them medicallyā€¦I feel guilty bc I was SO proud of being and staying clean esp since my husband hasnā€™t started detoxing yet. I have great will power and im confident when I get released from the hospital tomorrow that I will stay clean and not relapse once homeā€¦my question is do I need to restart my counter? Iā€™m so proud of where Iā€™m at and devastated that I needed pain meds bc of this damn kidney. I feel like if I use once I leave hospital and Iā€™m home then yes restart counter. But if I donā€™t relapse after this then continue on with my 20 days. Idk I feel guilty and I have great support and those supporters are saying not to be so hard on myself that itā€™s not like I sought out for this it just happenedā€¦thoughts please??? Sitting in the hospital and my mind wonā€™t stop racing bc of the guiltā€¦help!

Goodnight!!

Good night

So maybe am brand new here.

Hey im new to this app. Im off the drink 2 days. I generally relapse once a month and im trying to stop.