Chatroom

Hello there new to this app, but had just about 2 years sobar, thought i could handle a drink here and there and got out of control quick, just trying to get back on track and be the best me

45 days no drinking :smile:

BreannaCardin1989
April 23 I have 3 days clean and sober and not feeling well. I have admitted my wrongs to my family and boyfriend whoā€™s in jail and this isnā€™t my first time around. I have been in and put of program for over 10 years been in treatment 7 times and Iā€™m just so done. I just want some relief.

26 days clean

I Been Clean 152 Days

Iā€™m So Proud Of Myself My Family Are Proud Of Me But Iā€™m In A Program In A Methadone Program :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 days sober and ready for 7 more

Hope everyone had a great sober day!! Congratulation to all for another day sober! I am tired going to bed! Goodnight all.

22 people onlineā€¦ most I have seen

Welcome new ones and hope everyone had a great day

Day 1. new here. Iā€™m not sure how this works.

Iā€™m a black out drinker. Day 3 since I woke up in the drunk tank! Completely imbarassed my wife and family. Never want to meet that blackout guy again. I loath him.

Day 20 here,

Its still working its way out of my body. Cant get rid of the shakes

Canā€™t ignore or leave the drinking buddy thoughts

Goodnight all x

Hello

First day out of rehab! 50 days

First day of sobriety. Nervous as hell.

Feel sick with worry and guiltā€¦ hate the deamon drinkā€¦i have to stop this and be the best I possibly can. Day 2 for me.