Chatroom

I’m on 1 month and 21 days. And I’m still going. Just had an argument with my girlfriend and the cravings come tumbling!

Before Easter. .I have had a drink every night.

How long does it take to sleep good after cold turkey methadone? It has been 23 days now and I want to sleep.

I don’ know if this app would help but, worth the try I guess.

Some days I literally can’t stop thinking about how I’d ask that stranger to cop some dope. But today for the first time, my mind reminds me of all I would lose if I did that. I must look at the positive if I want to keep building on that.

So my husband is great sometimes with being a good support system but also he is constantly on his phone now and I can’t seem to keep his attention long enough to talk! What can I do?

its been 11 days for me off of the booze. tempted at times to drink but once you realize you can have the repetition of sobriety and the beginnings of a positive life or the repitition of hiding behind a vice, it seems clear. of course part of me drowns out life with booze for fear of success. you can’t live up to your expectations if you don’t try. sad but a easy excuse to hide behind.

Goodnight everyone.

Um hello i guess

If i go to hogwarts And drink butter beer is that considered a relapse? :thinking:

@Rikk Does that mean if I enter The Grid and have a digital drink with Zuse…that’s a relapse?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::nerd_face:

Good question… @chasingtherabbit bet that would taste better then the butter beer… wonder if you’d get a digital buzz?

23 days!!!

@Rikk Hmm… “digital buzz”… Would everything like…pixelate… Maybe you’d see 1’s and 0’s floating around… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes! @Lissa! I’m only on day 14…and it was a hard one, but I made it. Congrats on day 23! :+1::+1:

Goodnight everyone, you all kicked butt today!

Hi all! I start day 3 of being clean & sober​:rose::pray:

binge drinker here trying to give up for the first time it’s been 4 days and I’m really starting to struggle my health has declined and I need to give it up alone so I don’t have any help would be nice to hear from someone else in the same situation

I’m new to the group thanks for having me! I’m 32hours In sober! Im ready for more life! :grin:

Watching the price is right… people act like such freakos when it comes to money… especially money they haven’t won yet