Chatroom

I am from Malaysia. Help me God and hope this works. I need too make it work. :slight_smile:

Day 50 feeling good i can do this !

Passed 180 days sober yesterday. Feeling good! :fireworks: :grin: :fireworks:

Wow! 180 amazing! 22 days here!

Iā€™ve been in and out of AA for several yearsā€¦ yet still have not ā€œgot it.ā€ Iā€™ll try bit canā€™t get past 30 days. Iā€™m afraid to walk into another as meeting because of embarrassIā€™llment. But I need help. All my friends are over drinkersā€¦ Iā€™m a ginger. Last night I was upset with my kids so I went on a bender, then got into a drunken argument with my mother. Not feeling good about this at all, actually sick over this. Help!

4 months today :grin:

Time does not equal sobriety.

Iā€™m about to be on television first day

I have long way to go 365 but I wonā€™t stop their I need to change I donā€™t want to be like this forever

New here. Just wanted to say hi everyone :innocent:

Checking in on day 12. No alcohol consumedā€¦zero tobacco smoked. Once again, thanks so much for the amazing app. It keeps me goingā€¦one second at a time :blush:

77 dayā€™s :smiley:

Thank God this week I feel I can do it I got two days already this weekend Iā€™m going to sit around and eat and eat and eat

Sometimes i fee like everyone is the same n i want to give up but this this lil keeps me goings

Today is day 13, Physically I feel great. Almost 2 full weeks without making an ass out of myself or saying or doing something I am embarrassed of, Not to mention the hundreds of dollars spent on my weekend or weekday benders!

Decided to change my life for the better today! If i can do it you can too!

Hi everyone, first weekend sober, Iā€™m a week tomorrow

Hey whatā€™s crackin!! everyone enjoying another day in sobriety

Meetings meetings meetings

I love talking sobriety HMU