Chatroom

Hello everyone

Rough day 1. Really depressed and not feeling well. I am so emotional right now and feeling hopeless and paranoid. I canā€™t wait to get some time under my belt and to start feeling better. Sighā€¦ hoping for an easier day 2

Good morning everyone. I can only be thankful to my higher power that Iā€™m this far in recovery! It a a blessing to be able to know my future is and now has been changed in a good way. Keep on hold on you can do it! Iā€™m Clean for 260 days today!!:wink:

Goodmorning

I did it! A month down without alcohol.

137 days today

Im 80 days sober! My oldest son dad trying to cone n wreak my life! Hes never been here or there n is plotting some kinda idk but if anything i should be the ine plotting to wreak his life! Very stressed today but staying sober

Hi There. Just joined. Tonight is the first night sober in years. Horrible anxiety issues and alcohol has always helped but feeling worse during the day. Im currently sweaty and know there is a long sleepless night ahead. :disappointed:

@CHRISTO i know were youā€™re at now but believe me: i goed better!!! It took me 5 mornings waking up terribly sweating and than it was goneā€¦ and whatā€™s better: so were my anxietiesā€¦ a lot of them were created by the poisson and i thought it was the opposite: i need poisson to get rid of my anxietiesā€¦ spoken of ā€œaddictive thinkingā€. It keeps you trapped in the game. So glad you took the step!!! Use this forum, it really helps ā€¦:four_leaf_clover::pray::four_leaf_clover::pray:

Two days sober and want this to be the final time. Relapsed to many times and i want control of my life again

Howā€™s everybody doing today

For the first time ever alcohol is becoming a MAJOR issue for me. Today is day 1 and I am starting to feel anxious. :scream:

Finally accepting my drinking is not under control. Iā€™ve tried quitting and convincing myself socially is fine. Except I go overboard. Last straw is we were drinking with neighbors & I donā€™t even remember the whole night. I said some embarrassing personal things no idea what though. Just over shared apparently. I am mortified. I am a grown woman with kids and have to face these people daily. I had no drinks all day today. The temptation was there! I usually have enough to get a buzz on before bed. I felt proud when I knew I was buzzed enough to stop. Yeesh. I hate feeling ashamed and embarrassed.

Hi Turtle! Thank you so much for the encouragement and advice. It does feel great to think I am not alone. I didnā€™t sleep much as expected but I donā€™t have a hangover for the first time in forever. I hope you are also feeling strong and motivated. :tulip::clap:

Hello

How is everyone doin? Can sum1 please tell me how to post sumthin??

@FaithHope - I am with you - started yesterday and feeling anxious about night 2, but I must say feeling much better than last night - letā€™s take it a day at time and support each other. Be prepared not to sleep much tonight, but you are not the only 1. :pray:

One day at a time is tha only way to do it thinking to far ahead can b overwhelming

@CHRISTO so glad you made it!!! Still going on day2ā€¦? Iā€™m at 15 days now! Doing sports as much as i can and every evening I listen to some that calms the mind. Before sleeping, like meditation on inner child. The tiredness is almost goneā€¦ days are much easier now. And when i go into my head ( fears, doubts about anything) i tell myself: " nothing wrong now, iā€™m powerless over the future and i donā€™t need to worrie this actual moment". :four_leaf_clover::turtle:

@Turtle Hey there!! Still standing strong thank you so much for your interest and congratulations on more than 2 weeks!!Well done! I admire youā€™re strong motivation and replacing the habit with positive actions. It is the second night and i worked till late to avoid being tempted at home. Making dinner which is something i never had energy for. I think what you do working on your mental and physical health is great and I hope to follow your advice. I am still scared i might die if I start doing too much drastic changes as i see on reviews on the internet that it can be dangerous. Hope to hear from you soon. Well done again!! :clap: