Chatroom

102 days sober

31 daysā€¦feels so good! Thanks guys!!!

keep in there for all yall having hard times!!! passing my good luck along!!!

I have to stay strong and not take heroine. It is 16 hours that i did not take. I couldnā€™t go without heroine 30 minutes to 1 hour. I am feeling weak and so bad. I am ready to start again. I am 18 years old. Any help?

I have 1 yrs doing cocaine do yall think i can stop using it?

Of course, we can all do it donā€™t you think? I know that I have the tools and I know what it takes itā€™s just a matter of making it happen

Iā€™m trying to look at it as a disease and I happen to have a son who has a disease and I watch him go through but he goes through and itā€™s so similar to what I go through. what do

Good evening

Good evening Matt

Just thought I would give this app ago been drinking for far too long heavily until Iā€™m now at the point where I have just been in agony with my lower back got out off bed and poured the gin down the drain donā€™t even no why Iā€™m drinking

@Matt1 good job matt! :+1: youā€™re at the right placeā€‹:four_leaf_clover:

Anyone out there having an urge tonight? Iā€™m not doing so well. I just wanna take a handful of Xanax and relax. Anyone out there that can help

I hope youā€™re doing , @Trhodes1323.

Heyy :slight_smile:

Anyone up?

seems like once i sober up with one thing i relapse with another

Hey!

Iā€™m hanging in there Sandie thanks. So far have made it a month in the 12th from vendor and 2 years from heroin. Still kicking brother

Seperation of AA versus NA should this be the real message?

I am holding a hidden resentment toward people who said I was trying to change the program