Chatroom

Day 2 for me. I don’t want alcohol controlling my life anymore.

The festivities have me wanting to take a aip, I’ve been sober thirty days today though. Resisting the urge…

Hopefully this app will help me stay sober. Wish me luck

Good luck

Hola alguien habla español ?

Same starting over again. …please God give me the strength to stay strong need to beat this for myself and kids. Xx

I am unable to focus …

How do we focus on work while resisting the urge

I have been doing good for a month and 7 days, I am so upset and stressed today over some person issues. I’m trying to stay busy. I don’t want be to mess up. And I don’t think I will. I’m going out for a bike ride with my sister an she friend who are my support!!

But thank God I have two days today didn’t use yesterday for mother’s day cuz my daughter didn’t call me to wish me a happy Mother’s Day and my mother didn’t call me and wish me happy Mother’s day but it’s okay I don’t need anybody to wish me a happy Mother’s Day I know myself today that’s their mess they have to live with it I don’t I’m blessed to be in this and did not use behind them

Happy belated Mother’s Day to all the mothers

Hello, 2 days sober. No big deal, never tried this seriously before.

How do you deal with someone who wont let you forget your pass. N how do i not let it affect me or my thought or using :disappointed_relieved:

Hello all new member my name is Scott​ and looking for help like everyone. I’m an alcoholic and am 37 days so

Hi i am new to the app and am days sober, i have given up before but onmy seem to last 3 months before i becone overwhelmed and hit the piss again, i am hoping the app will connect me with like minded people

Glad I found this

Hello all! My name is Chad, I’ve been sober and clean for 48 days now. Trying to figure out this app still, lol. Seems like there’s an abundant amount of great folks in here!

Hi, I am a new member and have never been apart of a group like this before. I am going on day 7 of being alcohol free and not gonna lie it’s the hardest thing I have ever done in my life! I downloaded the app on day 1 and it has already helped me so much! So many amazing ppl it’s nice to feel like I am not doing this alone :relaxed:

Hi @chewy! Nice to meet you here! So great that there are so many women in this group, feels like i’m not alone. Keep up the strenght to go on because it gets easier and better . Just keep it one day at a time​:pray: warm regards​:rose::turtle:

Thank you so much @Turtle that really means alot! Was really nice meeting you too :smile: I will keep on keepin on!