Chatroom

You have to look for anonimous addict meetings

Well I fucked up again in 1 day so I’m a screw up

3 days clean.

1 week sober and feeling strong! Family life is difficult and adding to stress but I’m staying positive and exercising every morning. 2 meetings a week to stay focused and a AA Pendent round my neck to remind me every day what I’m staying strong for. Have a good day everyone one day at a time!

4weeks clean!!!

Nice 4 weeks!!! Keep it up Samantha x

156 days, about five months clean :grin:

Good Morning! :grin:

@Des_Stryker. Wow! Congratulations! Tonight I’m 7 days clean and feeling amazing! Must say the endorphins after exercise feel so soooo much better than the buzz of alcohol & no hangover tomorrow!! Any advise you’d like to share with our rookies?? Again well done! :clap:

60 days clean today. :heart:

Day one again for me but feeling positive. Paramedics just left and that is the third time they have visited in six weeks. No more extreme panic attacks for me as I am so done and determined now. Just texted my drinking buddy and told him for health reasons I can no longer drink. Coffee shops and golf courses if he wants to catch up from now on and he was really cool about. Onwards and upwards.

@Excelsior. Well done you can do this. I was where you are exactly 7 days ago. You’ll be amazed what can happen in a week. My panic attacks all gone. Keep in touch with your progress and stay strong! Share every goal you set yourself. Congrats for taking control! :clap:

Thanks I just quit 10 min ago … I’m scared but hopefully this time I can do it

New to the group. 4 full days sober. I need to find things to occupy my time, I’ve exercised, read, watched tv but it’s super hard. I must do this for health reasons, no way I can drink again. Having mixed feelings of anger, envy of those that can still drink, the fact that my body can’t take it any longer, etc. I can’t stop thinking about drinking and hope this will eventually pass!

I’m a alcohol and cocaine addict and I’m taking these steps to make my life better. I can go weeks without it getting high but I’ll get a urge to get high I need help

I have a dependency on weed and I can’t stay sober long enough to get a real job

Day 1 on Memorial Day. May be a good sign. I am laying my past to rest and look forward to starting over

Im new on here but I’m wondering how other ppl has stayed clean living in a house with other ppl that have & do drugs I have no choice of moving right now

I’ve been thinking about drinking and cocaine but I’m always saying and depressed after…i got to think first before letting myself down. I deserve better in life and i am stronger than I think

Hi I have just found this app and I’m at a very bad time in my life. I have a big problem with alcohol and it’s ruining my relationships with family and friends. I want to stop so badly. I feel emotionally drained. I hope I find the help I need. X :cry: