Chatroom

Checking in.just starting day 2.

Day 4. Prayed to HP. Still feeling restless and bitter. Resentments rearing their heads.

@Nicola have you found a meeting?

This is my first night without getting high so i can sleep

I wish u all a Good,thankful spiritfull day, we are not alone :slight_smile: stay willing :slight_smile: be well guys

@CarolinaH29 no I havenā€™t got a meeting yet Iā€™m trying to get the courage to go. Iā€™m going to contact someone today. Xx

Wishing everyone a Blessed day :relaxed:

New to the group. 432 days sober and my life is so amazing now!!

EVERYTHING takes time and the more you put into your sobriety the more you get out :sunglasses:

Hello, I am new to this app, I found it following a FB group. I am 4 days sober one of them spent in the ER I am thankful to have an amazing boyfriend who understands my addiction I am not currently working and now that I am getting sober I feel better but guilty I used to drink my guilt away but now itā€™s something I much live with. I am thankful to be apart of thisā€¦ I know itā€™s going to be hard but I know I can do this

10 days alcohol free! Started back on my anti-depressants at the same time so now I wont feel the need to self medicate hopefully. Feeling strong. :slight_smile:

Why do I think of drinking halfway through an AA meeting?

Greetins im new to this website so am gonna give it a go ive tried to give up booze lots of times but i wanna dry up been drinkin much to much lately but only in the evenings want to change that and make things better get a different mental attitude towards it i read some1 is usin this chat section to check in everyday i think ill do that too!! Gotta go out tonight but ill skip buyin booze bordem + critters are my killer failures but i wanna beat them + stay clean

9 days sober and really missing the beer. Do you ever get over that craving?

Sober 100 days today!!!yippee!!!

Yes you do Carl!

Just want to say hi. My name is Marci. Iā€™ve got 7 years clean n sober. And still some days I am tempted to drink. I mean i know what to do to not but the thought is there. Today i struggle with family and maintaining that relationship. When all i want to do is push them away

Iā€™m new to this, I am opiate addict. Itā€™s n

Had my last beer. Looking to quit alcohol

To anyone who woke up today asking for the help to stay sober. My hat isnā€™t off to you itā€™s a true miricale to Ben sober today. And even with a year sober I still do it by hitting my knees and asking for help.