Chatroom

Hello…

Actully here??

Anyone here

When’s it supposed to get easier

Hola a todos soy nuevo en el foro pero veo que mayoría hablan ingles. Lastimosamente no lo hablo que un maravilloso día !!

Hi everyone not sure what to say I’ve hit rock bottom I’m a drinker but hopefully no more message back all advice welcome cheers

I’m 32, been drinking (partying since I was 13) in the last few years I have lost almost every one I love some from drinking and drugs some from cancer. I used that’s as a excuse, it’s easier then missing then, over the weekend I watched my best friend get “loser drunk” I tryed to help her but ended up just getting hurt. I’m not talking to her at the moment but I decided I don’t want to be her also. And if that’s what kdrunk looks like it’s not for me. I have kids, I have a reason to be here… I don’t want them to loss me. All my friends drink, every last one. I need a change

Hey im struggleing to stay clean im in a half way house ialbany an im feeling like relapsing

Hi everyone. New to this. How is everybody?

I’m new also… welcome

New as well. This is a great app.

Welcome New Folks… we are here if you need any support

I’m in a struggle myself can’t sleep eat the pain is awful but nothing compares to the depression …it’s eating me alive

Iam New here as well, been sober 24 hours now after a 4 nights binge. I feel like shit and iam not looking forwards to tonights insomia.

Iam sweating, no apetit - forced myself to eat a sallad. The worst part is that everything feels unrealistic and the lack of sleep.

Hi all! I’m new. Idk how to work app.

Hello everyone. I’m new to this. Hope to make new friends.

Im new too! Sobriety via chatroom… I’ll try it! :grin:

I’m neworking

Meant to say new