Chatroom

Hey everyone new on here

I have been sober for 146 days and feeling great

Hello everyone im about to say f it and go & smoke… or do a fat blast :smirk:

Hey everyone I’m new im April

129 days sober

I’ve been clean n sober seven years and twenty four days…

I’m new on here. I can tell that this is going to be a good resource for me and possibly help to assist me in attending f2f meetings

yup!!!

mos def! 64 dayys here and couldnt do it without everyone!!! thank u guys. I think what makes us so incredible is people from all over the world get together the US Europe Asia and it’s a wonderful feeling to feel a sense of togetherness!

@KyleRob81 It’s called a long-term withdrawal and it’s completely normal. Your movements might be a little off and clumsy and you tend to be forgetful. Give it a week or two and you should feel more connected to the world - not to mention your mind and body :slightly_smiling_face: Good luck to you!

Thanks Sky

I’m new on here and I’m a little nervous to start my sober journey… it’s only been 2 days since my last drink, but since then I’ve just felt depressed and anxious. I have no motivation to leave the house. I have tried not to drink in the past and have only been able to make it to a month. I’m hoping I will be able to last longer this time around! I’m a little nervous and excited.

4 days sober and finally the anxiety is subsiding

Day 3 headaches often ugh

I haven’t had motivation in forever hoping life will get better not drinking on so many antidepressants dunno how I’m still depressed hoping for the best

It does get better and pretty fast

I have been want a group just like this! Been sober 12 hrs

Good job @MeganG!! Congrats!

Hello all! I hope you’re all having a wonderful day x😚

Thank you RoFinnegan. When I leave work today I have to get gas and I’m not going to get a drink. My day ones are usually easy because I’m hungover and too sick to drink. Its tomorrow I’m worried about