Chatroom

Hello everyone, hope everyone is having a great day.

Hello everyone. I’m new to this. 22 days clean after my relapse. There’s lots of inspiration on here! Just wanted to say hi :blush:

Good morning, everyone! Today is a beautiful day, put on a smile! :smiley::two_hearts:

Good morning @Sky. Have a great day

Good morning everyone! GREAT JOB Taranicole for 22 days! That is amazing! Keep up the good work everyone. It sucks making ourselves say no, but the rewards of sobriety and self worth are amazing! SO much better waking up sober and giving yourself a pat on the back instead of being hungover! Im only on day 4 bt already looking forward to waking up sober on day5. Have a great day everyone!!

It’s a beautiful day to begin the rest of our lives!

It’s a beautiful day

My drink and drugs are pulling my fiancee and family away from me. I fear im gonna lose them. How do I stop this horrible habbit.

Good Morning Everyone!

Good morning :grinning:

Hello everyone

On the path to a better me. Day 4 since my accident/DUI arrest. Haven’t drank since. I will become the person I want to be. One day at a time. We’ve got this!

I know I’m stronger than this. Its a viscous cycle. I say I’m not going to do it again then I say this is the last time. I freaking drink then wake up the next day so damn regretful. I have to stop this

I need some help with my recovery an have some questions to ask can someone help me ?

Hello people. Only 2 days sober after my current relapse. Finding a lot of hope on here. Keep it up guys. If anybody’s to sharing how they stay strong it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi i am new to this not shore how this works

Hello everyone,

Been 24 hours since my drink. I’m starting a 10 day water fast, to lose weight and clean up. Best Wishes to everyone.

I am gonna try to stop drinking a found this app

Me too DG82. I found another member who joined today; let’s grow sober together! You’re not gonna try, you’re gonna do it! Me & you both!