Chatroom

@Marylou_Forrey 42 days is great good job. Everyone goes through depression some worse than others when they first get sober. I am a firm believer in 90 meetings in 90 days. It really helped me with all of the mental games I started playing with myself. It will get better I always start my day saying I woke up the hard part is over. Take it minute by minute until you can go day by day.

@Frog sorry to hear about your losing your apartment. You really need to find your sponsor were you go to meetings. All I can say is it sounds like you need to hit the NA meetings hard. Do 90 in 90 that way you are busy and you can meet people at the meetings you attend. Donā€™t give up.

Good morning!!!

Lwts have a good day people :relaxed: :grinning:

Good morning my friendsā€¦I hope everyone on here is staying positive and enjoying lifeā€¦day 39 for me and it feels greatā€¦my new rituals of meditation are something I look so forward too and I think Iā€™m gonna go buy a BMX today ā€¦enjoy your dayā€¦

Day 72 after a 3 month relapse after 3 years - keep at it kiddos - itā€™s worth it

I just downloaded this app yesterday

Opps didnt finish my sentenceā€¦well i just downloaded this app yesterday because i need a change in my lift been drinking almost every day for well dnt remember maybe 5 months. Im on just 1.34 days in and just started to do some exercise 2 days ago.i just hope i can get through this for a while. :slight_smile:

2 weeks drug free

Any hobbies anybody picked up to keep them busy?

Been 12 days with no alcohol and it feels great. Positive vibes everyone

Hello everyone, Iā€™m new hereā€¦so far Iā€™ve abstained from Alcohol for 4 Days, and I feel really proud of myself. The headaches, stomach pains and night sweats are brutal though. I finally got a full 8hrs of sleep last night. One day at a time I guess.

New to this . Trying to not drink and looking for a open ear .

Hi, I am new here!

Hi Audrey

Fridays are always the hardest for me. I am fighting the urge though. Day 23!

Hey everyone

Iā€™m new to this. Well, not new. Iā€™ve been trying this sobriety thing for more than 300 days now but I just donā€™t know if itā€™s for me. Iā€™m struggling really bad rn.

hey @meghan_kocovsky whatsup

@Steve92 not much what about you.