Chatroom

Cheers james

I’ve decided today is my day to start thinking of my children and quit using. I can’t imagine life with out them

Hey.im Lyndsey I’ve been addicted 2 IV meth since I was 14 im 29 and I’ve been clean a little over 60 days…im new to this app. And am eager to absorb and learn from suggestions. Thanks nice to meet yall :blush:

51 days clean today. Found this app yesterday

Only 3 days here but had 3.5 months till last week.

Tired

:-/

Struggling tonight

someone here?

Hello. I hope you are all doing well

hey newly sober

Tips on staying busy

??

Today is my fi4st day of starting over being clean. I have got off before but i use it when really bad things happen so i dont have to feel the pain, i can be numb

Today I felt his presence inside me and throughout everyone I came in contact with. Today was something special, thank you Lord and thank you all :pray:t2:

Hi :pensive:

Whats up Guys ! new to this app nice to meet everyone on here already feeling motivated i have 7 months no Tobacco or Marijuana just quit alcohol today !!!

Hi. New on here. My vice is coke. 4 days clean today. So hard!

Good morning to you

Hey there, I am 24 days clean and sober today. It feels fucking amazing to be clean for this long in 7 years. finally I had with willpower to do it for my daughter before anything happened. We were homeless for quiet some time. Now we are living in a clean and sober home in clackamas. Been going to Na meetings. I’m loving life right now.:slight_smile: