Chatroom

v

Everyone out there doing, staying the path youā€™re doing one of the strongest things a person can do to change themselves. Be Proud Of That! And on days were you feel less motivated think of the day before, what made you want sobriety. Outstanding Job! You Got This

Hope everyone has been hanging in there. Its been hard for me but I just keep saying no to the people I used to say yes to. Donā€™t get discouraged, you are doing great. God bless!

Day 64 of sobriety

Itā€™s hard but itā€™s easy to say ā€œnoā€

Church was good today the message was faith without works is deadā€¦that something my sponser tells me everyday

Howdy everyone!

Hi everyone Iā€™m new here, after a recent trigger and a binge I have decided to join and gain help and advice from others and I hope I can help others too. Iā€™m determined to beat my triggers and stay away from the bad habits in my life

216 days

2 days clean today from cocaine, cough syrup, drug/drinking binges. 1st time in 8 years Iā€™ve felt great.

Iā€™m feeling sad & alone. I live in a halfway house yet eel deeply alone

I am 8 days sober today

hi Genaā€¦ i too feel alone

Hi how is everyone feeling

Hangover free and it feels good !!

Good luck everyone, on having a sober and great day

Why is day 1 so ? Iā€™ve cried like 10 times today

So hard*

Hope everyone has a good sober day. Iā€™ve been working a lot which is good as a distraction but bad as a trigger. I always used to use and go to work or use at work.

36 days sober today!