Hi, 15 days over here

Yo

30 days here today

c5ec80dba6ee0a5cfb223e18878dfd02

Solid 4 months for me

:thinking:

Hello

Whats up

Daaang. So, 2018 has been the best year yet in a decade that Iā€™ve been sober for the longest periods. Been drinking a lot lately tho in 2019. Dont really feel sure about what I can share on this app since its political reasons for my relapse.

38 days sober depressed feeling helpless feeling lonely and about to relapse

Hi 2 days in doing well. Hoping to do well xxx

staying my best at a weeks clean

313 days today feels great and couldnā€™t be happier

So Im a complete newbie and 3 day AF not sure how to navigate thru site. Its Sat night and whilst my mates r off out I am hereā€¦its a start :grin::grin:

So this is my 34tg day cleanā€¦

Well this time, ive made it to 11 months, then 3 months and now 34 daysā€¦ why is it so hard?

Tomorrow Markā€™s 30 days of no booze for me.

Well how are you All doing

107 days sober tonight & my disease is out to get me! Itā€™s been coming at me through people, places & things. My disease tells me I donā€™t have a disease. I took the power of it away though. I prayed, called my sponsor & another woman in the program. Went to a speaker meeting & was reminded of the chaos & misery I was in just a short time ago. I have a choice today & I choose freedom from the bondage of self! I love my life today & I will continue to fight for it! Thank God for the fellowship, sponsors & AA!