Chatroom

Got thru my 1st Sat night but woke up hangover free…thats a 1st for a Sun morn for a very long time

Hi 5 days in feeling good been a long time coming. Very happy to be here. Looking forward to my recovery. :grinning:

I’m one day sober from drinking and cigarettes. And man it’s tough

Hey…

I have supressed my cravings with a copious amount of chocolate…actually feel sick :mask::mask: will probs wake up with pimples in morn…killed the sugar rush for now :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Yeah

Hi everyone am on day 5 after my Christmas amnesty. So wanted a drink today, but resisted and stuck with green tea.

Stick with it Dani and you will reap the rewards.

Rolling into day 5 and I feel as if I hve been hit by a bus. My head is banging, feels fuzzy & lastnights sleep was horrendous which I am confused a bit coz night 3 had a great night sleep oh and the dreams r mental and sweat om my goodness didnt think a gal could sweat that much!!! However its Monday morn and Im up for work with no hangover :grin::grin::grin::grin: Hope everyone has a good day any well done on ur acheivements :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Hello

:raising_hand_woman:‍♀

How is everyones starting off their new year?

1st is written off but 2nd is a new beginning for me…but gutted I didnt take b4 pic of my journey now 5 days in Im sure I see a dfrnce…but I might be biased :joy::joy:

You’re absolutely right that u see a difference. When I dont drink during the week I see the moisturizers giving me the full effect. Even when I dont put any moisturizers on my skin feels soft, no puffy eyes. When I start drinking on the weekends the next day dark circles, sometimes acne issues, and my skin is so dry.

think thats the dehydration :confounded: need to make a more of a dedinitive plan or diary n take notes…these are small milestones…day by day :grin::grin:

oh the acne issues r prob the chocs Im still eating as I take a handful every time I pass the table…PUT THE LID ON GODDAMMIT!! :roll_eyes:

I got 77 days off meth I’m proud

Here 112 days sober of alchol and drugs 49 days in treatment 7 days without using tobacco feels great and 10 days working out

@Efrainmeza559 u should be proud well done u :grin::grin::grin:

@Quintero fantastic news go u :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: