Chatroom

@Shibash r u ok?

Hi @Sweetlillove

Hi@shmacky thank you for your reply. My probation officer actually rescheduled, she had to leave early as I was prepared to show up and face my consequences. I know this program pretty well . When i meet her tmrrw Morning. I will be telling her .

@Gail yes tell her everything, she wants you to sicceed to man, she cant get you the resources or help you if you lie about it. Consequences can be a good thing and a life changer. I met a guy at an AA meeting that lied all the time about his problems in treatment, they couldnā€™t help him the way he needed help because of it. Lieing is also a problem. wish the best of luck

starting sober tomorrow. Iā€™m a highly functional alcoholic and itā€™s destroying my life.

@bar50ron Wish the best for you, check your self into detox if you have to. it changed me and opened me up so much!

hey everyone

anyone in here?

Iā€™m here

Nearly hit the double digits n a bit of bad news was the excuse to fail :cry::cry:do I feel guiltyā€¦not right now, will I in the morn probsā€¦Ive jst had to hit reset :cry::cry::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

@shmacky I am so sorry for you! I have tried for years to quit drinking, I had a relapse after three years and eight months of abstinence and after that I was no longer able to watch my sight in the mirror but as AA folks say you can try and fail until you manage to quit or change your habits. Every addiction is hard to fight. In my case they are booze, cigarettes, food and codepency. Alcohol is stronger than me but if we are together we are stronger. A big virtual hug from Italy! :heart:

@Miry94 what lovely words thankyou. new day new start :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Be strong, youā€™re not alone :slight_smile:

Good morning. My name is Sue, and I have been sober for a little over 11 years.

Welcome @Susie_Best55 hooe u fine the group a great find. I relapsed so had to reset but 11 yrs is astounding :grin::grin::grin:

Hey everyone! Had a good second day at work hope everyone else is good!

15 daysā€¦ itā€™s my birthday today

@Shibash well done u Happy Birthday :gift::tada::tada::cake::cake::cake:

Hello I am new to this, but I honestly think this is such a good idea. Building a support group is very important while in recovery and now here is an app where we can do that.

Hi @Ciera0695 welcome U will def find this group worthwhile.and rewarding and dont hold backā€¦this is something I hve jst learnedā€¦they r here ro help the bad with the good :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: