Chatroom

Went 4 days and screwed up I guess I’ll start over again tomorrow . Feel like shit help…

Hello 240 days clean off meth in phx az

3 das sober and feel like I’m dying. I’ve been nothing but an asshole to everyone and this headache won’t budge. Ugh.

I just celebrated on 3-30-17 one year clean and sober! :heart_eyes:

Day 7 first week sober, dont think I’ve gone a week in 14 years of drinking :grinning:

Hello , im day 15 today but yeserday i had 1 shandy with half pint of beer and half pint of lemonade init i didnt even want it my friend who doesnt understand bought it me and then i went home and felt sad do i have to reset my counter for half a beer topped up with lots of lemonade :sweat:

Hi, this is my first day sober. Today muy gf say me the next time I drink a lot, she will break up with me. I Love her so much, this is my last chance!

That half beer gave me taste craving now

Anyone from iowa

It’s been 2 weeks and I feel great. Keep the positive stories rolling

I reset yesterdays I am struggling on the week ends

@jcb I think it is the taste that gets me not been blackout drunk yet but had two glasses of wine yesterday :sob:

1 shandy surely doesnt count tho :see_no_evil: @Nessie

Haven’t had a drop in 189 days… This after 20+ years of drinking

Hey y’all

Probably not :wink: @JCB

It was 60% lemonade and i ask for orange talk aboit having supportive friends :neutral_face:

@Nessie above

Hey guys I have been struggling lately and with life

Going on my 4th day sober…how is everyone doing im bored tats when i thnk about drinking