Chatroom

I’ve been 245 days without booze. 10 mins without drugs for good.

Proud of all of you! We got this! It’s fucking rough…today has been so hard for me. Staying positive is key though right

Hey everyone! I’m currently just joining this group because I need some tips on a recent relapse I just had after 44 days sober. It’s been 2 days ago and I feel like I’m falling back into my old ways again and I absolutely do not want to give up on my sobriety any help/advice on how to restart my sobriety before I get in to I deep. Thank you

Screenshot_2019-03-15-07-02-53

:fist:t3:

@Brandy_Nichole the fact that you do not want to give up on your sobriety, is half the battle won. You need to remember what it is like to be a slave to your addiction, and you need to stop right now. That’s your only option. Do whatever it takes but stop right now. Relapses happen. It’s how you recover that really matters.

image-b027ad7e-78a4-4ec7-b016-5e586ddd364c

20190316_190127

image-b027ad7e-78a4-4ec7-b016-5e586ddd364c

Today is my first day feel horrible but Im sober

Good for you :slightly_smiling_face::hibiscus:

@Francis_Bahati hang in there buddy. You can do this.

4 years off PILLS, it’ll be 4years off CIGARETTES (went to vape)Sept 15 2015, it’s 1yr 9m (2yrs June 3rd) sober from my DOC ALCOHOL, and 4 DAYS clean from NICOTINE period. These 4 years have been one hell of a journey of being in the real world, I have lost family and friends but it was worth everyday of me being sober.

Hi I Ahmed . Im an addicted , I have been clean for 293 days , I want really change my life , so I started to improve my English languages but I shy to write in this group because I will make some mistakes

Don’t be shy Ahmed, I’m from Poland and also make mistakes. Nobody judges you in here because of that. Here are really nice people :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @Ahmed nice to see you here. You’re doing great with your English, practice makes perfect and never feel ashamed to be in a group chat.

Hello all. Last day of rehab. Nervous about going home after being in a safe environment

IMG_20190306_135555

Its Friday night. In on day 18. Hi all

Well back at day 1😒