Chatroom

2nd day over here. Not much, but its a start.

Today marks one full week clean and sober :tada:

Hello everybody…im new here and is 4 months sober today, wish you all a happy and sober weekend💪

I hope everyone has a blessed day! Much love!

Hey all,reset button pressed again ,bt I’m still here still fighting for my life.xxhave a happy and serene unday if possible.

PhotoEditor-20190616002228

1 Like

Been in recovery for 5 years, relapsed yesterday. About to go to work without any sleep. I’m sick of this. I feel as though I’m a chronic relapser

Amanda Lee 5 yes and 1 relapse I no u will be feeling shitty by Ute ok if u can do 5 yrs Ute ok look at the reason you picked up hunni keep me posted.

As long as you have breath there is hope.

Hey all new here my name is Ryan 28 from Cornwall I have been drinking everyday for 6 years I have been clean now for 86 hours not a lot I know but jesus it feels like years and I’m finding it hard evenings are worst just want a can tring to drink other stuff but isn’t the same headache are the worst mind just been going bed early to get passed it I would like to have someone to chat to to stop me thinking about drinking anyway I’m staying strong

Hey ryand, it gets easier. Stay here. Have you thought about trying an AA meeting?

Yeah been to a few new member start from Scratch drives me mad ha

If its anyone that would not mind talking with me please message me.

1 Like

Hey you ok

@Ish

Double-Digits: day 10

IMG_20190608_105313_01

1 Like

30 days sober

Congrats Ashely