Nice tats

Hi all

Day 1 nervous hope I can do it

@Misteek good luck x

Thank you

Welcome

Day 2 irritable

1 Like

It’s hard but stay strong its worth it I struggled but I do believe it gets easier

My god I’ve downloaded the app a week ago and my reset button is red hot but I’m still here still fighting.

Day 2! Trying this out again

Ok so I just had a huge relapse it almost cost me my life costed me my job and I belive it’s gonna cost me family

I’m trying so hard

I need a phone sponsor asap if some can help

@Jeffs I’m here if u want to chat I’m no sponsor by I am a fellow addict .keep putting one foot in front the other it’s not the end even thou it may feel like it try giving yourself a break maybe try meditation even if it’s not your thing. Love and hope fellow addict @lilemm

@Jeffs. I’ve been in and out of the fellowship/s for about 8 years now and have relapsed many times. I’m only 16 days sober and just came out of a primary rehab facility today. I’m going into a secondary facility on Tuesday and a halfway house there after. I am feeling more confident than ever. Maybe I’m fortunate to have been retrenched at the end of May, but my wife has had enough and wants nothing to do with me. All I have is the program and I’m following all of the suggestions of my doctor’s / counselors and old-timers in the fellowship and allowing the program to keep me sober, because I can’t do it on my own. Good luck and just do the NEXT RIGHT THING!

Terrible night’s sleep bt to be expected I send you all the love and light of a new dawn even if your night was hell on earth.stsy focused be humbleandvbe grartful. :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

I hope you have a better night tonight. I’ve had this app since August and I only now found the chatroom

I know I just found the chat room also lol.