Checking in daily to maintain focus #11

@She_hulk_kt
Unfortunately I am right there with you. I suddenly have anxiety about the future. I am trying to shake it, but it is hard to get rid of.

I am going to SMART meetings daily now to try and cope. It definitely helps. I would recommend maybe you try some online meetings.

4 Likes

Thank you for wanting to answer me.:cherry_blossom: I know im insecure in my self, well thats an understatement. And that is one of my biggest hurdle in my anxeity. I actually thought i was getting better and that my anxeity was on the way back. I will talk to him, but i will have to wait until tomorrow when he gets home from work.

1 Like

What is a SMART merting?

That’s awesome!! I’m so happy for you, Beth!:heart::heart::hugs:

1 Like

They have tons of information on the site.

3 Likes

Here is a link for the meeting thread.

3 Likes

I was so sad to hear about this. Such a tragedy. :heart:

1 Like

I just saw this online; I’m heartbroken for your people…so senseless. :disappointed::pray:

1 Like

Do you have today off, Menno? I am sending healing thoughts your way.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunflower:

1 Like

thank you , cant get too excited about it, but at least I am back on the sober journey. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Totally understand your stress. Sounds similar to UK where the necessary PPE and testing is not available that is so wrong. Try not to worry (easy to say), and hopefully a good sleep will help. Keep as Safe as possible and good wishes for this sent your way.

4 Likes

@Salty
I was sorry to wake up and hear the sad news. Hopefully you all are able to put the pieces back together after such a horrific event. This on top of COVID-19 is a lot to handle.
Hang in there…hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

@GVLNative so VERY happy and proud I am for you, have been looking out for your milestone post but you gone past it and now on 91. Understand why. You have done amazing and worked so hard to get this far, onwards and upwards. :muscle: :100: :four_leaf_clover:

Big hug from your sober twin Marie

4 Likes

My 2 youngest children are coming back soon .I was honest with their dad texting that I had had a wobble and had some sobriety time and got drunk on Friday,also that I shouted at my eldest causing her to get picked up by my sister …I was honest about it,…he still hasn’t dropped round yet,he was just giving them lunch,he texted to say not to be myself up ,which was kind…I am a little anxious who I am today.and hope for a nice afternoon and sober :v:

11 Likes

Thanks Marie!!! I appreciate that.
I am so glad you are trying again!!!

Day 35
5 weeks

15 Likes

Going to look this Guide up Jane. Daily Lesson hit home with me as my thinking were much in line with yours.
Your Breath-work did make me chuckle, but hell if it makes you feel powerful then it sounds worth the freeze. Alien feeling for me “powerful” as normally so defeated. Hence it has pique my interest.

Off to google I go. thanks and have a great day

2 Likes

sure all will be well @Hazy, it was good you were honest as nothing worst then dreading if they find out! Enjoy your sober day

1 Like

thats great Jane, thank you so much. Will get signed up, will let you know how it goes!

1 Like

Great! In the netherlands