Checking in daily to maintain focus #11

Hang in there! It does get easier. Consider it a fight and you’re not a loser, lol!:grin::+1:

2 Likes

I can’t help myself sometimes. I’m just a chatter box. Especially after not having regular adult conversations for a month!

5 Likes

Thanks @Mno! Big love and hugs right back at ya from Texas! :heart:

2 Likes

You’re part of my journey dear Paul. :blush: Glad to know you. :heart:

1 Like

Hate I missed it, and just realized I won’t make next weekend because my internet will be turned off for my move. So the Saturday after from my new groovy apartment :man_dancing:

6 Likes

So… I posted this a year and a half ago (November 2018) It’s now getting worse, and I remembered this post because it’s strong today. I’m feeling it during the day today, all day, I don’t know what to reference it to. Just intense guilt, shame, embarrassment, unworthiness, shit if I just can’t put my finger on what in the hell this is. Regret? Screwing up my entire life? What? Just venting I guess. Sigh.

14 Likes

Day 83.63

I put down the app for 1.5 days to get a number of chores done. Also, I wanted to prove that I am not addicted to the app :slight_smile: . Although, there are far worse things to be addicted to.

Most of the big chores are done as of 3 PM Sunday. I’ve even prepped the grill for Sunday night grill fest!!! Whooohooooooo!!! Baked potatoes go on first and then the bone-in pork tenderloins. I also, have an Indian Vandaloo slow cooking in the Instant Pot. I will add some of the grilled pork at the end. That gives me dinner and lunch for the week. Done.

Tonight is TS, work work, ice cream, TV, and then bed.

Hopefully everyone is having a great Easter weekend!!! :rabbit: :hatched_chick: :hatched_chick: :rabbit:

20 Likes

Can’t wait to see the apartment! So excited for you.

1 Like

Sir, @funnydad you are more than welcome to join us whenever ready :hugs:

7 Likes

You are amazing, so super proud of you :star_struck::heart_eyes::+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Congrats @crystalclear! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great job Cristel!!!
7 months is fantastic…I am so happy for you!!!

1 Like

Checking in on day 29.

12 Likes

Thank you! It’s been great to be on this journey with you.

Appreciate you Hanna!

1 Like

Day 264. Deep cleaned the kitchen and bathroom, hit the store, and gonna get a walk in with the pupper before the rain hits. Just another day trying to stay moving and not just plant my butt on the couch all day.

Have a strong day!!!

22 Likes

@Beardy_McTallman Congratulations! U are working so hard, u deserve it.

@Thumper1213 Learn from ur triggers, and next weekend try to avoid them.

@crystalclear Congratulations! U are so right, it is easy to fall into complacency, got to keep working even if sober. Great u r so self-aware.

@Girlinterrupted It doesn’t happen everyday, but fairly often I’ll remember friends I lost thru drinking, some humiliating incident, and I just feel sick.

Day 114
Went to pick up my regular prescription of anti-depressants. Much like the discussion of sharing at meetings I don’t know what to say. If I feel OK I feel weird asking for the meds (even tho it is the meds keeping me ok).

12 Likes

Tough ride today but grateful I can still do it!

11 Likes

My heartfelt congratulations again to this super strong beautiful lady :confetti_ball::bouquet::tada: I hope you have a day full of sunshine. A lot of chocolate Easter eggs to celebrate and your lovely family around you. I admire you for your patience, your time you give to each and everyone on here with your beautiful advices and just being yourself. Stay exactly like you are!!! Love you my dear friend @cristelclear​:sparkling_heart::kiss:

2 Likes

Thank you sweet @anon35096624! Couldn’t have done it without your support. Shouldn’t you be in bed now?? Get some sleep lovely. :blush: :heart:

2 Likes