Checking in daily to maintain focus #11

Congratulations Cristel!!

Your progress has been amazing and inspiring. Thank you for being such a great friend and supporter.
7a6850e7f19a3803963ecee30823d5bb37f6fb9dd1385f5c7b07e70684702132.0

3 Likes

Great job!! Keep on trucking :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

I couldn’t have worded that better for myself. Really, I couldn’t :+1::kissing_heart:
Thank you!!

4 Likes

Thank you! You’re one I would have tagged if not for the limited # I get. You frequently inspire me! Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you dear friend! Love being on this journey with you. :blush:

1 Like

Congrats on 30 days Chris!!

I’m so happy you found your way back here. It’s been a pleasure watching your progress.

1 Like

I’ve just had my first meeting and i was the same I was like what is all this I kept really quite and just listened too everyone else I managed too read a page from the book but was really nerve racking. The more we go the more we will get into it and interact more. It’s a big step just going so dont be so hard on yourself well done x

6 Likes

Congratulations Cristel. 7 months is huge!!! :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks @C_8 you really have encouraged me these last few months. Appreciate you!

1 Like

… PS: You were a bit of a superstar on the zoom meeting yesterday. You’re nice and chatty :+1:
I jumped off as soon as I thought I might get called on to speak :sweat_smile::grimacing:

5 Likes

And there I was dying to talk, :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It was when you were called on that I ran :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Thank U :v:t2:

1 Like

You’re funny Cate, :grin::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Pathetically shy :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yep :+1: I’ll be cured by then :+1::rofl:

8 Likes

Huge congrats Cristel! 7 Months is huge! Grateful to you for sharing all there is to share lady. Love and hugs from Amsterdam. :hugs:
fa54ec2b0b607f7175188206d331a464f34d98786d33206cf2c19481c3ee73ee.0523135796445087636

2 Likes

You’re here now Billy. Glad you are. Making it through today is all we all can do. One day at a time. We’ll repeat that tomorrow but that’s for tomorrow. Make today count. Sober and clean. Success.

2 Likes

checking in… like a few others above… on day 7… every hour the temptation to have a drink is still there… hope to make it through another day without making an excuse to myself to give in… congrats to loads of people above on their successes

18 Likes

Welcome! Right there with you. Hanging by a thread, but I know I’m safe for today. Looking forward to seeing you post :slight_smile:

6 Likes