Checking in daily to maintain focus #11

not here mate tried exercise preferred chocolate. I’m 6 foot tall and about 14 stone of pure hard cocco.

3 Likes

it’s a lesson we all have to learn at some point, nothing was ever achieved in moderation. Lesson learnt so now move forward. :+1:

1 Like

day 2 is great, every day is great. Well done. :v::pray:

1 Like

Day 100.6

Meetings all day so I have not checked in.
Hopefully everyone is having a great and sober day!!!

16 Likes
  1. Thirsty and wanting snacks, a bit lost feeling, but I think that’s a pretty natural response to these crazy times. Not drinking today.
7 Likes

Thank you i got it! They called me this afternoon… think i am in shock…

11 Likes

100 days Bravo!!
So proud of you… you have worked tirelessly and deserve to hit triple numbers… onwards and upwards…

Virtual high 5
Sober twin

1 Like

Thank you waiting for the shock to wear off…

1 Like

Great sober days you got there, bet your well chuffed. Proud of you. :muscle:

@Hopeful777
You got the job!! Marie, this is AWESOME news!!!
Whooooooohooooooo!!!

3 Likes

Thank you… not sunk in…

3 Likes

Just checking in to say hello and I’m doing well. I’m 14 days away from 9 months sober and I’m stoked , but I wish I could go to my meeting and get my chip. I guess I’ll get it when everything goes back to some semblance of normal .:yum: I’m keeping busy cooking and baking that now I’m so done with eating. I work on 1000 piece puzzles all the time. It takes me a week to do one and it’s pretty relaxing. I’m getting my garden ready to roll and plant, it’s about the length of 2 pickup trucks and 1 wide. Not good with figuring out footage. Lol I do enjoy the memes thred, which I’m on all the time, even got my account suspended for 2 days. Guess I missed someone off with posting a pic of booze (get over it) lol. Oh well can’t make everyone e happy. :grin:

10 Likes

Thank you i cant quite believe it… think i need to sleep on it…:100: … those hundreds keep popping up​:grin::grin:

1 Like

13 Likes

Look at you!!! My Cup Runneth Over :paw_prints::heart::paw_prints:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies.

Continues here: Checking in Daily to Maintain Focus #12