Checking in Daily to Maintain Focus #12

You’re back now and that what matters most by far. Welcome back Sarah. Hope you learned some from what happened in the last days. Onward and upward.

1 Like

Absolutely I can’t look back now. And the amount of money I’ve spent is crazy. And thank you you guys really help

4 Likes

Go for it !!! Step by step , moment after moment and day by day. The fact that you’re here is allready a great step to begin with again :pray::revolving_hearts::pray:

Bless

1 Like

I blame VE day :joy:

1 Like

Day 98 although I am so much happier and see how much better life is sober…I do still have alot of soul searching to do, but happy Monday everyone have a awesome day so many of you are killing it and doing great…love to all

19 Likes

Being in a country that doesn’t really ‘do’ Mother’s day sucks, not a word much less a gift. I suppose if I don’t ask, I won’t receive, but having to ask makes me think I don’t deserve it, and while the last few months have been better, maybe the year or so before means I don’t

19 Likes

No problemo :raised_hand: Likes are nice but who counts them :wink:

2 Likes

Goed voor jou !!! You rock !!

1 Like

dear @runner I share the same feelings , I am in day 4 but what it is important is to maintain this rebellious core who says: yes I am defeated but I am back up again and again and again. I will pursue sobriety as a madman

6 Likes

Checking in at 11.0 days. I got to pick up my 14-year-old yesterday and bring her home with meThe perfect Mother’s Day surprise! It was sooooo weird being out in the world. I’ve been quarantined by myself for two months. It was her first time seeing my new apartment. I can’t tell if she likes it or not, she’s more of a country girl. Just like her daddy.

We had a nice day and went on a few walks. She definitely seemed to enjoy that and it’s a miracle I got her outside lol.

This is something else I’m grateful for with sobriety. Walks with my kiddo :heart: some pics from our walks.

21 Likes

I believe we are making progress… Let’s hope there is not relapse :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Day 112.39

Traveled back from Charleston yesterday :unamused:. It so beautiful and quiet right now.
The weather was perfect. I think this sign sums it up.

Walked for coffee first thing this morning. Right back to work after a too short weekend. I am grateful to still be working. I know a lot of people are out of work these days. Things are starting to get crazy here in SC. Definitely not a lot of social distancing going on. People are going crazy and I am watching the numbers slowly start to rise. I think this will be a yo-yo until there is a vaccine.

Everyone have a great day and week!!!

Shoutout to my Sober Twin @Hopeful777
Marie, hopefully things are good with you!!!

16 Likes

Hey @Mno , what a great card i received today from you :heart: liefde broeder en dankjewel!! Really loved the laminated poëm and it will be a good thing as a memory to come across in futures to come when i look in my drawrz! Really thoughtfull

Also @Dolse71 … yay the letter found his way to my bedside, thnx for your kind and Nice words… i was wondering about what you said about the little present though becouse there were holes in the envelope and only the letter, but hé… thats what was the most special for me anyhow!!! Thnx bro. It really touched me :pray:

And then @Flamestar :hugs: wat een lieve en mooie kaart ! En de waarheid als een koe. Ik neem het graag ter harte en ga hard door met de dingen op mijn (soms eigenwijze) manier naar iets toe te buigen waar ik alleen maar weer beter uit kan komen als mens. :pray::revolving_hearts::pray:

Bless you all for the cards, letters, kindness and motivation to keep going.
I’m far from there yet but every beginning has an end, and every end provides an opportunity for a new beginning.

With love and be safe ya’ll

9 Likes

Day 8. Made it through my first weekend including Mother’s Day. And the sun is finally out. :sunny:

12 Likes

I sent you a coin so bit pissed off with that but never mind the main thing is you get well. stealing bastards, :grin:

2 Likes

Thats funny though becouse thats exactly what i thought i could have been. The basterdly hole in letter made me think it was a coin or something indeed. I understand you in beïng pissed of but let me asure you that it ment a lot anyhow to me! With or without! Oh just ads up to the memory in the end :pray::revolving_hearts::pray: thnx bro

3 Likes

It’s been awhile since I’ve checked in. Life during a pandemic gets crazy at times. I do hope you all are safe and healthy.

15 Likes

How are you feeling today? :kissing_heart::bouquet:

1 Like

Yesterday was a really tough day, very sad all day. I think I needed a day for feeling everything I did. I feel much better today, thank you all for keeping me strong.
I got a mother’s day text…:unamused::roll_eyes:. I’ll keep those thoughts to myself as not to bash my son, lol.
On a good note, yesterday at Publix they were handing out carnations to those of us that must appear to be mothers,:sweat_smile:. Probably the sadness and disappointment in my eyes, lol. :woman_shrugging: Still love him the most though…

17 Likes

really upset and angry, my boss has basically told my Mrs who I work with she is not wanted here and after 18 years and only 3 mistakes has now not got a job, this is definitely a drinking and smoking moment. I’ve had an argument with my boss as well. somehow I must stay strong. Always new there would be a moment like this so let’s see what I’ve learnt.

9 Likes