Checking in Daily to Maintain Focus #12

Day 8. Made it through my first weekend including Mother’s Day. And the sun is finally out. :sunny:

12 Likes

I sent you a coin so bit pissed off with that but never mind the main thing is you get well. stealing bastards, :grin:

2 Likes

Thats funny though becouse thats exactly what i thought i could have been. The basterdly hole in letter made me think it was a coin or something indeed. I understand you in beïng pissed of but let me asure you that it ment a lot anyhow to me! With or without! Oh just ads up to the memory in the end :pray::revolving_hearts::pray: thnx bro

3 Likes

It’s been awhile since I’ve checked in. Life during a pandemic gets crazy at times. I do hope you all are safe and healthy.

15 Likes

How are you feeling today? :kissing_heart::bouquet:

1 Like

Yesterday was a really tough day, very sad all day. I think I needed a day for feeling everything I did. I feel much better today, thank you all for keeping me strong.
I got a mother’s day text…:unamused::roll_eyes:. I’ll keep those thoughts to myself as not to bash my son, lol.
On a good note, yesterday at Publix they were handing out carnations to those of us that must appear to be mothers,:sweat_smile:. Probably the sadness and disappointment in my eyes, lol. :woman_shrugging: Still love him the most though…

17 Likes

really upset and angry, my boss has basically told my Mrs who I work with she is not wanted here and after 18 years and only 3 mistakes has now not got a job, this is definitely a drinking and smoking moment. I’ve had an argument with my boss as well. somehow I must stay strong. Always new there would be a moment like this so let’s see what I’ve learnt.

9 Likes

Painfull and a bit krancy due to the physical tests and the medication makes me a bit sick also. There’s no sight on an end date yet and the ptss really kicks me in the clocks in certain situations and i just only can coop with it.
I started eating regular bits of food since yesterday and i hope my insides are going to be as positive in it as i personaly am… little by little, and each day just a tiny bit more.
I’m hanging in here regardless and thank you for asking :hugs::revolving_hearts::hugs:
You allright over there ?

3 Likes

So sorry to here about this situation. :heart:
I’m doing good, better today than yesterday. Glad I quit before yesterday that’s for sure. I’ll do better this time.:blush:

1 Like

You know that road allready, besides that, i know you can make the right choice Paul! You’re just 2 good of a person to let other peoples decisions or choices have that effect on yourself!!

Bless and s.o. if needed

2 Likes

Checking in on day 4.
I am sooooooo exhausted, but maybe my body is just telling me to take it easy while it tries to repair…
I am forcing myself to start doing a few small things here and there again, like walk the dog and meal plan for the week, hahaha. These are very small steps, but they feel good to get done. I am starting to see the smallest glimmer of better days on the horizon.

9 Likes

643 days alcohol free. happy Monday

19 Likes

@bluejai
Nice numbers!!! Great job on 150 days!!!
Glad to see you still fighting the good fight.

1 Like

Thanks! How are you doing?

1 Like

@050Nl
Joost, eating solid food is a good sign even if they are small bits.
Glad you are feeling okay regarding the circumstances.

1 Like

@bluejai
Really good, thanks for asking!!!
Are you still hitting the yoga? (if I remember correctly)

I am still doing yoga, albeit from home for now. I miss my yoga studio, but doing it on a regular basis helps keep me sane.

I’m happy to hear you’re eating little bits @050Nl. I sure hope you have pics of Nala to keep you company. Stay strong! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

YAY!!! That’s a fun new one :+1::joy::sweat_smile::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I just love your tenacity, keep at it odaat and one day it’s bound to stick.
Blessings and sobriety!
:sparkling_heart:

3 Likes