Checking in Daily to Maintain Focus #12

Maybe try a different potty book. If I drank a bottle I would be the one having the accidents lol. We got a huge kiddy pool and swimming is going better than ever. Kiddo is holding her breath now and I been able to do some paddling with a board tethered by its leash. :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Happy Birthday :tada::birthday::balloon:

1 Like

Iā€™m checking in at the end of day 11. It was a beautiful and productive day for me. I feel like Iā€™m getting some order in my life. I feel good but definitely still craving my DOC pretty bad :sob::pensive: Iā€™m going to get a good nightā€™s sleep and start tomorrow with a clearer head. Good night TS community :sleeping:

12 Likes

Congratulations @Little_But_Fierce, 1 month for you, thatā€™s awesome! :confetti_ball:

Day 593 :coffee:
Have a good night of rest @Briella, here the day just has started. 7 oā€™clock in the morning here.
Ate a lot of chocolate yesterday. It tasted good but I regret it today :thinking: I canā€™t do anything ā€œjust a bitā€. Itā€™s all or nothing. So today the chocolate thing is nothing :hugs: Chocolate is my plan B, alcohol was my plan A. Chocolat is better then drinking, thatā€™s the good part of it.
I think I will always be addictive person in many waysā€¦

19 Likes

Checking in sober on day 16. :heart:

Happy sober day to each and every one of you! :four_leaf_clover: ā€˜Make it countā€™ just popped up in my head and while I was using this quote always made me sad, because I knew I wasnā€™t living my best life. Now that my head is clear and sober it makes me feel both happy and powerful. :heart:

17 Likes

Ik maakte gisteren een Twixtaart. En mannn, wat was die machtig! Ik kan met chocolade ook niet goed maat houden, maar bij deze had ik aan Ć©Ć©n stukje wel voldoende :yum::see_no_evil:

12 Likes

That looks delicious!! :drooling_face::heart_eyes:
My daughter makes things like that! Have you ever made ā€œRocky roadā€? If you have not, try!!
Itā€™s sooooo bad, but soooo good! :hugs:
#hetkwijllooptmeindemond

1 Like

Puts Rocky Roads on list of ā€˜Things I Need To Bake This Monthā€™ :sunglasses::grin:

2 Likes

A month!!! Omg. Feeling good

12 Likes
  1. Bad night. Have to go into work on my weekend off to test some residents for corona. Every time I have to go into work lately Iā€™m having bad nights. Not good. Makes me think. Anyway. Shouldnā€™t take too long and the weather doesnā€™t look too bad. Might ride to the dairy farm after and get some cheese. Have a good weekend all. Clean and sober. Love from Luna and me.
25 Likes

Have a blessed day friends.

18 Likes

brilliant work, proud of you. Now donā€™t that just feel great. :100::muscle::muscle::muscle::grin:

1 Like

Iā€™ve just woke up and Iā€™m still in bedā€¦ is it wrong I could eat that for breakfast.

1 Like

Great to see you fighting fit! :muscle:

1 Like

Day 19

8.35 am here a lovely sunny morningā€¦ sat in bed thinking about new job and thoughts to what if i relapse ( i lost my last job due to alcohol) as cannot afford in all shapes and forms for that to happenā€¦ this app has got me to where i am now and i am so gratefulā€¦ been looking at the resources thread and have saved some links (wonderful resource) and im going to join some online meetings and order some booksā€¦ cannot and will not fail todayā€¦ so time to add some additional learnings and tools.

Have a strong and sober day to you all :pray:

23 Likes

Missed something :hugs:
d6238a478fd99b4c4f88a399923819b1
So happy for you!! :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Day 142! Today was kind of hard, Iā€™m just having pretty bad anxiety so itā€™s been a struggle

17 Likes

Ah thank you Claudia i am so happy / relieved / scaredā€¦ but thats normalā€¦ they want me to start asap working from home due to lockdown. Was getting near financial ruin so be great to work on paying some bills off. I feel ready but never, ever complacent.

1 Like

Day 6. Weekends have been a struggle for the past few months but so far Iā€™m staying focused. Staying busy as possible and so thankful for pretty sunny weather right now.

18 Likes

Lol, to tell you the truth I have been wondering this myself :joy: great minds think alikeā€¦

1 Like