Checking in Daily to Maintain Focus #12

@ Leiden, netherlands of course joost_lancee

Send me some good luck and prayers…
Bless ya’ll

11 Likes

Wish you a successful surgery and speedy recovery. You’re in my prayers.
Blessings and sobriety!
:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Day 212 here. :laughing: Been doing okay - quarantine takes its toll on my mental health some days but, I’m trying! One day at a time!

14 Likes

let it go to your head for 2 minutes, I would be running around the living room waving my arms shouting, just for a little while :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

pray for you every day already so wishing you well is all I got left. This too shall pass, good luck.

1 Like

Oh yes it will… Got the scars allready to prove i have got this !!! I might be out for some days but will keep ya’ll informed

5 Likes

You will get loads of mail, I promise!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Send all a card to Joost!
See above for adres and stuff (@050Nl)

You can do this! :wink:
Let’s overload this big Dutchman with mail!!

3 Likes

Thnx @Buts its the one on top with the p.o. box nr

Sweet thing to call it out :revolving_hearts: since i dont have much family it will do me good !!!
Huggs and bless, Imma gonna get rolled over in 5 min to surgery now

5 Likes

@SoberWalker I don’t know what I am reading is all of the top one an address that you write on an envelope, lumc etc etc… leiden

1 Like

Prayers man good luck today

1 Like

Day 92, had a using dream, but feeling good as I know it was just a dream. Not much to report, my boss is on a power Trip since putting all of us back to work, she is new as the supervisor and is letting all the power go to her head, yesterday I got yelled at bc I didn’t write down how many coats of wax we put on the floor, I hope she realizez I don’t give a fuck about this job and if she don’t start bringing some positive energy I got no problem walking out no matter how good the benefits are. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday, y’all rock

12 Likes

Day 12 check in…My sons high school Graduation is today :muscle:t2:So proud of him!!!Thank You Guy’s for helping me be Sober :pray::v:t2:Have a great day

14 Likes

Day 160. I’m excited to get to 180. It’s in sight,

I was doing ok on sugar before the pandemic but it went way up. I need to cut back.

14 Likes

Hier brandt een kaarsje voor je, kerel! Kaartje komt z.s.m. jouw kant op. :pray::four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

:man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing: I’ve been anxiously awaiting the 300!!! Whoo hoo!!! Well done Joy! Congrats :heartpulse:

1 Like

Day 19. Checking in sober.

Feeling much better than yesterday. Getting shit done. Working on Step 1. All is well. :blush::pray:

Wishing everyone a beautiful and sober day! :four_leaf_clover:

14 Likes

Well I just wrote joost so it’s got about a 1 in a million chance :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: I’ve already been up town and posted it :thinking:

3 Likes

I am… last week was awful and scary. Had a setback on Sunday. I think yesterday started my upswing :crossed_fingers:I’m thinking it will be a while until I’m 100%. I don’t have insurance, so I have to respect it and listen to my body. I normally push through stuff, but gotta be nice to rona :unamused:

3 Likes

Sending luck, love, and prayers!!! :heartpulse::pray::hugs: Hope you have a speedy recovery!!

1 Like