Checking in Daily to Maintain Focus #12

The support as always is much appreciated :pray:t4: Great to be back @SoberWalker

1 Like

Really good day yesterday. Woke up feeling amazing n decided to finally rent a bike that Iā€™ve been planning to do for weeks. Havenā€™t rode for years. Took about 20 minutes but after that felt like I never stopped. Now Iā€™m hooked n must purchase a bike n make this a daily routine. Looking forward to taking long rides n doing much exploring. Great to feel alive again n great way to get out in nature n get exercise n still adhere to social distancing. :biking_man:t6:ā€ā™‚

13 Likes

Thank you :blush: I am still so drained feeling so Iā€™m not trying to push myself, just taking life moment by moment and hoping this fog will lift soon.

1 Like

Day 106.31

I havenā€™t posted in a couple of days and come back to 370 check-ins. Fantastic. Glad to see so many people posting. Iā€™ve been extremely busy for the past few days at work and at home (which is a good thing).

Wishing everyone a happy and sober Tuesday!!!
:stuck_out_tongue: :+1: :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

Day 4, still alive,. breathing,just gonna make food,.:pray::fist_right::fist_left::fist_right::fist_left:

10 Likes

Day 15 today. Iā€™ve made it to 2 weeks before and I felt a lot better than this :unamused: I donā€™t know whatā€™s going on with me. Hubby is back to work today, as our stateā€™s quarentine restrictions slowly start to lift. I think it will be better for us to go back to the "normalā€™ routine. It will help me have more of a routine and give us time away from each other. I need to get back to reading the big book and work on the steps. It was nice at times to have him here because he helped with the kids and I always had someone to hang out with but I did notice I worked less on my sobriety as far as my reading and all that. Hope everyone is doing well and starting to see the small ways we can all move forward after this crisis. Have a great sober Monday everyone :grin:

10 Likes

@SoberWalker also and @Dolse71 @Girlinterrupted @Flamestar @CapriciousCapricorn @Conor689908 @Fargesia_murielae im still Waiting in front of the o.r. now 4 hours allreadyā€¦ Im going a bit crazy over here and stressing out. Just wanted you and all others to know im not in operation yet. So no worries that i havnt gave the all clear yet

10 Likes

Happy Birthday Conor!!

3449adf74be7f0be6fae169d9e2c50063208b25a7fbdefaa58479ce8588e33e9.0

1 Like

Good luck!! I pray all works out fine for you!

1 Like

Thanks dear, hope youā€™re feeling much better today. Get well soonest.
Blessings and sobriety!
:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Joost. I wish I lived closer, I would have loved to take care of Nala while youā€™re in hospital. You know I would spoil and love her. Sending you big hugs. :hugs: :heart:

3 Likes

Mail on itā€™s way! Stay cool Joost, hope they donā€™t let you wait too long.

6 Likes

Connorgratzzzzz

1 Like

And in the meanwhile im still waiting while they first said 09:00 , then 10:15 , 11:06 etcā€¦ im going crazy here

2 Likes

She would have loved that :pray::revolving_hearts::pray:
Im de-stressing, or trying at least :rofl: but it will be when it will be.
Thnxxx siz

5 Likes

Keep us posted, thinking of you :hugs:

1 Like

if a letter ever turns up and itā€™s just got joost on it itā€™s yours so tell someone :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I guess my check in time is going to fall right on the dot due to my schedule. So be it. Checking in at 5.0 days sober. Feeling slightly better today, letā€™s hope the trend continues. I was good about listening to my body and stopping when I got tired yesterday. Iā€™ll continue to do the same until Iā€™m 100%.

Iā€™m having crazy ass dreams. I didnā€™t have these with my last few sober attempts. So, perhaps itā€™s a good sign. Still not sleeping well, but hope for that soon. Iā€™m not someone who has the ability nap, so nighttime is my only hope.

Have a great sober day lovelies :heartpulse:

13 Likes

Hope they donā€™t forget you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
So seriously hope it will be today and soon. Waiting is hard, and now even more :pensive:

1 Like

Today is Day 119 - that makes 17 Weeks!

Feeling anxious today, maybe it is quarantine fatigue, fear of the unknown, or just that things arenā€™t under my ā€œcontrolā€ or going as I ā€œexpectā€ them to goā€¦ Whatever it is, it isnā€™t fun. Gotta remember to breathe, everything is temporary, this too shall passā€¦

16 Likes