Checking in Daily to Maintain Focus #12

Tantrums are doubled now and that’s ok. :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks mno , I appreciate it!

1 Like

Thank you StellaLuna, yeah I was doing exact same thing garage thing. Just trying to find things to keep me busy and mind occupied. Thanks again,
Take care

1 Like

Day 44 check in… Happy Mothers Day miracle!! Our baby quail was born last night…His name is Chocky.

16 Likes

Also, meant to post this yesterday. Sent it to my man but he is still sleeping in… it would be a REAL miracle if he ever folded laundry. LoL OH well…at least he is peaceful when hes sleeping. :purple_heart::heart::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Checking in : not much words… just pain, pain and pain. Fluid in my longs and it all is verry difficult. But still… i just take it a day at the time and hope that i start to heal quickly now…

Im just fucked in pain, no sleep and its difficult keeping positive but i will not give up !!

Thnxxx
For the cards sweet peopz. Greatfull 4 that

13 Likes

Hang in there gast. Thinking of you.

1 Like

Nice one! Just taking yourself away from temptation is the way to go, for as long as you need to :blush:

1 Like

Hell yes Hanna! I couldn’t be happier for you!!

1 Like

Checking in on day 3.
I still feel like total shit, mentally and physically, but I can only continue to look forward to small improvements every day. I am not saying this for pity, or to wallow in my own sorrow, but I do want to be able to look back and remember what a mess booze made of me…
Today I will clean up a bit, play video games, and probably eat everything in sight. For an almost 37 year old woman, maybe not a day that I am the most proud of, but I figure what ever it takes at this point… :smirk:

13 Likes

I’m working on it, might need your help in the form of an intervention :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

your doing great mate :+1:

1 Like

errrmm, escuuuuuuse me!!!.. I am here you know.

2 Likes

Thanks Chris!! And hi :wave::upside_down_face::star_struck:

Day 00😞Starting over

9 Likes

Well done your already twice the person your were 2 days ago. :+1:

1 Like

don’t be sad, where else are you meant to start. Most people don’t even want to try. :v:

2 Likes

Nice shirt and you just happened to forget the small matter of 4 MONTHS!!!..Great work mate.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

1 Like