Checking in Daily to maintain focus #13

Well done you, keep on being awesome :tada::v::heart::pray:

1 Like

Day 110, got a nice jog in and now rest of the day is with my girls. Have a good Saturday

17 Likes

Day 8 16hours gota sore head think it’s from the sun as I have a tiny red patch where I had my hat back to front lol

8 Likes

Lmao… but they stapled me instead of stitches, guess now i know why i listen to chriss stapleton that much.
Well… mission accomplished Paul, had a good laugh :innocent::+1:

2 Likes

Day 381. I’ve been having relapse dreams quite regularly lately. It sucks waking up every morning thinking that I’ve used and feeling all sorts of anxiety and guilt. And then last night, I had a dream that I was offered cocaine and I said “No, I’m done with that” to the dealer and walked away. I was so shocked when I woke up! I know I can’t control my dreams and having dreams of relapsing doesn’t mean my sobriety isn’t going strong, but it was still a pretty cool experience saying no! It left me with a great feeling and I’ve had a really good day. Making my favorite dinner tonight and watching some Harry Potter. Life’s good y’all!

14 Likes

Love and respect.

19 Likes

I was in Vancouver and it was 45 F and people were sunbathing!!!

2 Likes

1 Like

@050Nl
Right back at you brother!!!
Great job on 236 days!!!
… (I will get there one day)!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

1 Like

@Dolse71
You are killing it!!!

1 Like

I have a counter for when I decided to maintain a plant based diet. I just called it “mindful eating” because mentally it made room for the slips as long as I wasn’t over eating, indulging in processed sugar and dairy. It’s been very helpful and I’ve been true to the lifestyle for at least 3 months now. I keep that journey personal as well and only talk about my alcohol counter. Good luck!

2 Likes

focus buddy I’ve seen this in your posts before and a relapse has been somewhere round the corner. Your know the score by now, emotions come and go every second but that goddam alcohol is not so easy to shake off. Hang in there mate, today is not that day.

1 Like

no your can’t taste it, that’s the point :grin:

61197b3ff768a20969fdc1f0e54aaf285d74418c8468ac5fb01c573e596288e0.0
Big up on +300 days @Desire2ChangeToday.
Yay, what an achievement @Frantasticooo, congrats on 1 year of sobriety. :confetti_ball::tada:
Beautiful figure @liv_m, 666 :innocent:
Blessings and sobriety y’all!
:sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

22 Likes

never gets boring :grin::grin::grin::v::pray::heart::heart::heart::tada:

2 Likes

So jealous on the haircut! No word on when Seattle area will allow hair stylist to open and I’m looking kind of shaggy :frowning:

1 Like

@GVLNative I’m in for November!

1 Like

:smiling_imp: :metal:

27 Likes

YAY. That’s such an awesome number!!!
Kudos. Congratulations. Bravo. Or just plain ol’ friggin awesome.
All of the above :+1::pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

2 Likes