Checking in Daily to Maintain Focus #14

congrats our sober buddy. :+1:

First post. Millionth relapse. Day 1.

26 Likes

I imagine you doing this with a top hat, a whip and a series of burning ringsā€¦please tell me thatā€™s accurate.

10 Likes

+1

Pretty please! Pictures needed :bird::face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I hope you get your good news :crossed_fingers::sunflower::sparkles:

What about?

1 Like

Welcome!

This collection of threads might be helpful to you :blush:

1 Like

Hi my names ross and I am an alcoholic. This is my first day sober and i couldnt feel better. This journey will be tough and long but this is the only way i want to live.

19 Likes

Day 33. Grateful to be sober today. Stay strong everyone!

17 Likes

Day 330. Just the same old same old. Getting ready to wrap up the 9 week training program Iā€™ve been doing, and then itā€™s on to the new, 28 week program. Iā€™ts been dubbed the BBB (Boring But Big) workout. Weā€™ll see how it goes. Fingers crossed!

Have a strong day!!!

23 Likes

Awesome! You give me hope for
BIG NUMBERS :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Thats awsome bro !!! Raise me some dog food :rofl::rofl:

No really!!! We know rock bottemā€¦ you trying to help is greatā€¦ I do free poĆ«try and concert things with blues harp and clarinet for shelters etc

1 Like

Day 29.

BIG 30 Tomorrow

3OyivykdfOYlkHXYKo

20 Likes

Day 7 was overwhelming with so much information and emotions. I got through it by thanking a flowering crepe myrtle for being so beautiful in the early morning and a startled snake that slithered past a running lizard. Simply living.

16 Likes

Iā€™m selling my home, basically updates surrounding that situation :slight_smile: It wasnā€™t ā€œgoodā€ news, turned out just to be news, but thatā€™s ok with me too lol

4 Likes

I am back to day 0. I was in some extreme physical pain Friday night, and I chose to treat that pain with alcohol. After a few bad nights, Iā€™m back here and feeling better.

18 Likes

Im sorry to hear you were in pain. Glad you are feeling better though. You are back and thats all that matters! :pray:

1 Like

Thank you. It is just a bump in the road :blush:

1 Like

Thank you. At this point I am excited about day 8 and week 2. Thank you for your support.

3 Likes

Congratulations. Your possitive engagement with life and living is heartening. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Day 38 landing about to takeoff to 39 lol omg this is amazing and scary same time!!!

14 Likes