Checking in Daily to Maintain Focus #14

That sounds like a great way to start a day! :+1::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Super happy my gym opened up yesterday and today I have the day off from work so Iā€™m on my way to the gym. Been listening to A.A speakers on YouTube so much lately and theyā€™ve really been giving me insight on alcoholism. I still have a sponsor and a home group which is a big part of how and why Iā€™m still sober today. I hope everyone has a blessed sober day.

21 Likes

not when your parents take you out in the boat every morning :grin:

1 Like

23 Likes

Woop woop pauly were in the day 3 club ! X

2 Likes

just like old times, probably shouldnā€™t be so happy about that but if Iā€™m going to be with anyone you lot are who I want on the team.

3 Likes

I just joined the 3 day club toošŸ˜ƒ thanks so much to all of yā€™all and this app

5 Likes

18 Likes

@GVLNative I havenā€™t seen you in a while I donā€™t believe? All ok

7 Likes

It is basically a community engagement and fundraising consultancy idea. Bringing people together who want to improve, protect or create green spaces; pulling together a master plan for the area and helping to bring funding and volunteers to make it happen :blush:

1 Like

Yay sober twin. Thatā€™s great. Where do you live? Yes we can do it :+1:

1 Like

25th day today ,i think im gonna actually make it to one month !!!:crossed_fingers::pray:x

20 Likes

I live in Florida, USA!

1 Like

Checking in for day 9!

I woke up so sleepy this morning, but I blame my 80 km bike ride and horrible burn from yesterday. :laughing: Other than that, I feel great. I hope to leave for a run in 30 mins.

Hope everyone has a great day! Xo

26 Likes

My Covid-19 test came back negative.Get to go back to work tomorrow :mask:

10 Likes

Checking in with day 24!

16 Likes

congrats our sober buddy. :+1:

First post. Millionth relapse. Day 1.

26 Likes

I imagine you doing this with a top hat, a whip and a series of burning ringsā€¦please tell me thatā€™s accurate.

10 Likes

+1

Pretty please! Pictures needed :bird::face_with_monocle:

4 Likes