Checking in daily to maintain focus #20

Oh, thank you sweet Menno; it means a lot to me. Love you… :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you, Dan… it means the world to me to have you guys here; my virtual family means a lot to me… :gift_heart:

4 Likes

I’m so sorry to learn of this @anon79808082

1 Like

Thank you Sebastian… :heart:

1 Like

Checking in on day number 366. I have now managed to stay sober for a full year. :partying_face:
Thank you, TS.

One day at a time.

29 Likes

Woo hoo! Congratulations on a full year @Winchester.

1 yr

Congratulations Winchester! :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Checking in sober and cigarette free :heavy_check_mark: This is the first time I’ve had a significant amount of time off of work (10 days) in awhile… back to work Tuesday night. I am actually looking forward to getting back to a solid routine. I need to get back into some more heathy habits. I feel lazy. I haven’t really known what to do with myself so I’ve been hiding out at home a lot and going to meetings in the rooms… which is all I can manage at the moment. Tomorrow I will try for more. Wishing everyone a relaxing Sunday :yellow_heart::dizzy:

21 Likes

Checking in October 18 2020
Enjoyed my weekend im so ready for the week and ready to make some money everything feels amazing like im on top of the world right now the beuty of that is i get to share my positivity at my workplace cause a smile can do alot in someones day :grin::grin::grin::grin:

20 Likes

6 Likes

Day 41: I finally reached the lazy-ish part of my day! It’s been a busy weekend, one where I’ve created a lot of work for myself. Feels kind of strange, a lot of nervous energy, perhaps? All I have to do is look around my house and I see things that need to be done or projects I’ve put off. I am making up for lost time, all that time wasted being wasted or sick afterward. No more! It really feels good to accomplish things I’ve put off and to be productive, but my arthritic hands and feet are hurting and my muscles are sore, so it’s time to take a break (even though I’m still laundering linens and packing things away for the winter, at least I’m mostly sitting on my butt!). Feeling sober and satisfied on a Sunday afternoon. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

25 Likes

Day 12 sober.A peaceful day. I went to Church, ate with friends and watched a movie. Believe I or not: the Lion King last version. I like it
I saw myself in Simba in his Akuna Matata period. No responsibilities :expressionless:

26 Likes

look at you on day 12, how you feeling atm.

1 Like

Oh! I almost forgot, TS fam…I bought a sodastream! It arrives Wednesday. So super stoked. I want to hear all your tips if you’ve got one.

7 Likes

Thank you so much!! It made meet smile big to know that my posts make someone smile big! I want to help and encourage as many people as I can, because If I can do this anyone can!!:muscle::yellow_heart::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amen to that, every day we wake up we’re living proof of the miracle of gods will for us. :+1:

2 Likes

Goodnight all.

2 Likes

@CapriciousCapricorn I appreciate you being so open with this part of your journey! I’m sure you do but I hope you have a therapist you’re working with as well? I relate to so much that you share here but when you mentioned abuse my heart understands that as well and just wanted to make sure you’re not going to be trying to tackle that on your own. You’re doing amazing and I’m super proud of you!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Late check in. Day 128 clean and sober today and so grateful! Faith and I had a great get away and really appreciated the time we had together. We’re so much on the same page l where we both want to be healthy. For me, no matter how much I want to move in and be with her everyday, I really want to have at least a year sober under my belt for myself to know that I’m solid before taking the next step. She agrees and totally supports that decision and she wants to make sure she’s healthy enough too. Very blessed with everything going on in my life. I need to get some homework done and then meal prep for the week ( I start my new job Tuesday ) love you guys hope you’ve had a great day today!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

26 Likes

happy Monday :grin:… I feel good today. Our lock down restrictions have been slightly lifted so that’s good news. I might go on a day trip out into nature because we are aloud to leave the house now for more than 2 hours and go 25ks from home…so I think I’m going to have a good week. Last week was a write off blah week. I don’t know what happened last week. I was flat and just so tired. Very weird. But I think that’s past and I’ve woken up feeling good today… Tonight I’m going to catch up on all my Halloween shows on Netflix hehhehe :smiling_imp:… I love fall and October. I celebrate here in Australia like I’m in the u.s lol. I go all out. And dedicated the month of October for watching spooky films… I only watch them in October. It just makes October that much more fun! :skull::japanese_ogre::jack_o_lantern:

25 Likes