Checking in daily to maintain focus #20

Day 19. Checking in this evening. Hope you all had a nice weekend. :slightly_smiling_face:

24 Likes

Hugs, sweet lady. Thinking of you. :heart:

1 Like

Day 41. Today was a good day. I woke up early but didnā€™t go to the gym until 10. Afterwards, I got a sugar free latte as a reward :joy:. Went to the grocery store. Cleaned my car and the house. Did laundry. Iā€™m watching a movie now, waiting for hubs to get home so we can walk the dogs and make dinner. Itā€™s coooooold out today. Hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday! :heart:

21 Likes

Iā€™m abit behind here on news, have you reconnected with your ex?! Is all well?

2 Likes

Congrats Winchester!! Amazing!! :tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Thank you for the encouragement, youā€™re absolutely right! :raised_hands:
My previous streaks of sobriety were important experiences too. Iā€™m learning to apprechiate the journey, even if thereā€™s bumps in the road.
This time I got sober because I wanted to, not because I felt like I had to, so every day is precious to me :rainbow:

2 Likes

Aw, thank you for the kind words Lisa, I needed to remeber that! I was really sad when I had to break off my trip, but tried to make the best of it and hung out on the couch a lot šŸ¤· the broken rib is feeling much better, but I really miss hiking and working out! Iā€™m slowly starting with small walks again :penguin:

3 Likes

Oh Donna. Iā€™m so sorry to read this. I cannot imagine that kind of heartbreak and pain. Praying for you to get through this day peacefully.
:pray:t2::heart:

Wow that must have been and still be awful, sending hugs

Hi April yes!!! We reconnected about a week ago and have been together ever since. Total Gods timing thing! Hereā€™s the link to the play by play last week if you want to catch up, itā€™s pretty cool what happened.
I think I totally fucked up

4 Likes

Right on @CapriciousCapricorn thatā€™s awesome!

1 Like

Donna im so sorry to hear about your brother :persevere:
That must have been and must be very hard to deal with not knowing what happened sending you strength i send you love and a hug :pray:t3:

1 Like

Hello everyone I live in recovery home. But these guys get to me sometimes about justifying their sobriety or using but I just ignore that and give them good tools to use and my suggestions on what I do like reading my alcoholics anonymous or na looks just checking in before I check out

9 Likes

Checking in on day 7.
Feeling really good after a super productive weekend. And, looking forward to enjoying all of the healthy and delicious food I prepped for the upcoming week.
Itā€™s been snowing here for the last couple of days, and I have to admit that I kind of love it. It just feels like a really refreshing reset. (Also, Iā€™m loving the coziness of staying indoors and nesting at home).

20 Likes

Great job getting through your first weekend and making it a week. Thatā€™s awesome :bangbang: Be proud of yourself. Youā€™re worth it. One day at a time.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Day 1,081 or 82. Hereā€™s some pictures of my children to get more likes.

29 Likes

Cutie patooties!

1 Like

Whatā€™d they think of that cow? The head is bigger than your daughter, lol.
Theyā€™re getting bigā€¦:heart:

3 Likes

@anon79808082, fuck, I can only send you a virtual hug and I hope you are doing OK on this dayā€¦ Memories are all that you have and Iā€™m glad you still talk about your brother to keep that light shining x

5 Likes

Ella was terrified at first. Liam loved feeding the baby cow because heā€™s fearless lol

7 Likes