Checking in daily to maintain focus #20

Sending a prayer right now…
He’ll be home in your lap in no time, sweetie.:heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

That’s a nice story T; born on his birthday. I’m sure you guys were tight and you made his life wonderful…:kissing_heart::heart:

1 Like

His little sweater is so cute!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the support. It really helps to be heard.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re dealing with the anniversary of your grandpa’s death man. Good thing you’re dealing with it sober.

My grandmother passed away a few months ago and she helped my single mother raise me, so I know the pain of losing a grandparent you were extremely close with. Stay strong man. Love the pup pic :+1:

3 Likes

He’s going to be fine. I know how you feel though. Very legitimate feelings. We’ve had our share of pet surgerys and it is always so freakin difficult. And you wish you could just tell them or make them understand every thing is going to be ok. My sons Boxer just had ACL surgery Friday. And he is doing well. I’ll just keep my prayers going but make them for Chiefy. He’s gonna be good. I just know it. Dang dogs are just so special to us aren’t they.
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Aww @TMAC. Any surgery is scary when it comes to our loved ones. Keeping you and Chief in my thoughts and prayers. We’re all here for you, if you need to chat.
:two_hearts: :pray:

1 Like

Always here for a chat sweet. Butterfly

4 Likes

Sorry I’m late! Opened the office on a Sunday to accept early ballots. Everyone was so appreciative which reminds me of how POSITIVE my outlook is now that I am no longer choosing to intake liquid toxin. Day #58. Life is good!

11 Likes

Checking in with you kind peeps on day 94 clean and serenish!!! :grin:Feeling blessed nearly a yesr ago I started this journey the 24 November, I always think I’m not progressing until I look bk on a year and remind myself I’m a million miles away from that old life,

Have a beautiful evening love Em. Xx

16 Likes

Checking in. Home after a month away. It’s so nice to be back. Still sober.

13 Likes

Congratulations! Well done!

1 Like

your stats remind me of when I used to play lemmings. Anyway great days, proud of you but you know that :+1::heart:

1 Like

Congrats on new record, new car and your kick-ass attitude! Way to go!!!

2 Likes

Goodnight all.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a day for you! Damn! :fire::fire::fire: You’ve been through and are still going through so much. Strong lady! Congrats!!!

2 Likes

6210c6a12292c617847d34bcbd4fc14b2afccd21f2ebff8a08900b0793787a1b.0

1 Like

Checking in, day 42. I finished my task for today, I’m tired, but enjoyed working. Don’t really have cravings at the moment and it feels really good. I try to focus on sober life instead of longing for some non-realistic memories of drunkenness.

16 Likes

Mate, thinking of you both buddy!

1 Like