Checking In Daily To Maintain Focus #23

You’re doing great, Fleur.

I don’t know if we’re twins, but we’re pretty damn close. Let’s stay that way.

3 Likes

Haha. I tell my wife that she spends the majority of her life buying and then returning things.

2 Likes

Day 3. Have not checked in recently as have been insanely busy. Working the steps, but also acknowledging that being busy can be a curse and a blessing.

15 Likes

Peace. Hope your surgery goes fantastic

1 Like

@anon28001181 Way to go with 4 months!!
@Dragonflygirl82 those 300 days have been well earned.

4 Likes

Great to see you checking in every day. Keep it going.

2 Likes

Thank you @Hashtag I appreciate it.

Had a great day, hope you all did too. God bless you all . :v:&:heart:

27 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad we’re sisters. :joy:

3 Likes

Do you have Kohl’s out there? They take Amazon returns. Very convenient.

3 Likes

I think we do. Thanks. I usually just print the ups label and toss it at the ups store. I hope you’re doing well.

Yes! You know it’s bad when my purse was in the other room & i realized i memorized my credit card…just press the button & just shows up like magic :rofl:

1 Like

Wow. You are an inspiration and clearly a fighter. Wonderful job!! :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

1 Like

Day 11 here. Absolutely exhausted for some reason today. Hope everyone is having a good day!

15 Likes

I am fantastic. Doing well back atcha. What a nice husband you are!

1 Like

Proud of you lady! :yellow_heart: You are so strong :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Yay ! Over come my main stumble first time and that is wanting to go and drink for the social aspect.
First time I’ve not done it in a long time now to get through next days off

9 Likes

Fabulous stuff @CapriciousCapricorn, so proud of you.

@anon28001181 My sober date is August 11, how about you? Absolutely, lets stick at it!

3 Likes

Eeeeeep!

25 Likes

F***, since yesterday evening I cannot decrease my blood sugar. Like I have a leak in the tubing. I gotta call the company doc later. Besides a closed left nossil no symptoms. :unamused:

4 Likes