Checking In Daily To Maintain Focus #23

That’s totally awesome StellaLuna!!! So happy for you. You are a miracle. Buig big hugs.

1 Like

Glad to see you here James. Keep going. What else can we do friend?

1 Like

Four now Flo! Huge congrats friend.

1 Like

Good on you Shay. You whipped that bitch’s ass and I don’t just mean addiction! :grin:

1 Like

That’s so incredible. Well done!!! :heart::pray:

1 Like

My niece read this out at my mother’s funeral yesterday. I thought it was really nice!

22 Likes

146.1 Days
:black_heart:

17 Likes

Glad to see you here ! You C A N do this.

2 Likes

Checking in on day 16. Have a great day TS peeps!! :grinning:

12 Likes

131… I said no, I declined booze and drugs last night. I rang my drug worker this morning… I’ve cried with happiness !

I really thought I wouldnt have the strength but I did it… I went to the hotel and slept from 9pm!!!

This morning a few of them look rough x

42 Likes

Day 12 just checking in

20 Likes

Who’s got 2 thumbs and 60 days sober?

This guy!

43 Likes
  1. Took an early train to check out the town my therapy group is in. Very pretty old centre. Never been before. Nice day out like this. Have a good day all! Sober and clean. Love from Amersfoort.

@M-be-free49 Thinking of you friend. Hugs.
    @anon27760155 Yay Danni! Powerrrrr. X
32 Likes

Congratulations @CapriciousCapricorn that’s amazing!!!

1 Like

Day 181 clean and sober today. They rescheduled my surgery for this morning at 7:20am I’m just waiting for my ride to take me to the hospital. Woke up feeling better but then the thoughts kick in. I’m wondering if I should text Faith that I love her and let her know that I still care? I’m just scared that her response may be very hurtful and I don’t want to wake up from surgery to that. Have a great day everyone and thank you for all of the support you’ve been giving me. Couldn’t of made it without you!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

31 Likes

Success Rob! Thinking of you friend.

1 Like

Congrats on the clean time, that’s amazing. Very glad you turned your life around :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Menno have a great day!!!

1 Like

@Tryingtogetitright YES! Incredible work, Brandi!

1 Like

@anon27760155 Just wonderful, Danni!! You’re doing so well and it is inspiring others! :grinning::muscle:t3: