Checking in daily to maintain focus #24

Later than Sian! Congrats @CapriciousCapricorn!!!

congrats

7 Likes

Fashionably late I reckon!

3 Likes

Still room in the limo, ladies!:smile:

5 Likes

Got off the phone with my doctor. She did prescribe me something for my ADHD. But Iā€™m excited because Iā€™m proud of myself, I had the choice to either try the stimulatant option, or the non stimulant and I went with the non stimulant. I canā€™t wait to get this in gear as well, I think it will help with alot of my irritable, and anxiety

18 Likes

Itā€™s good to see you gaining those days. Keep it up!

1 Like

Checking in! Itā€™s been a rough few days. I got the Covid vaccine over the weekend and I do not feel good at all!! I havenā€™t ever had this type of reaction to a shot but I guess it can happen. Hoping it ends soon! Happy sober Monday everyone!

24 Likes

Day 112: Struggling today. Not going to drink. Thanks for being here, folks. :heartpulse:

36 Likes

Big hugs to you, lovely. Weā€™re here if you need us. :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Hugs and strength. Thinking of you. Hang in there :two_hearts:

6 Likes

itā€™s the @CapriciousCapricorn thread, my my arenā€™t we a popular lady, itā€™s plain and simple - Your just fucking great. :fireworks::sparkler::tada::balloon::sparkles::metal::hugs:

8 Likes

Day 473, you are the miracle. Sobriety was never going to stop life from happening but bc of those days you will get through this, as hard as it seems now you know how bad this could be with a drink in your hand.
In my prayers tonight :pray::hugs:

16 Likes

keep working it lady, we got your back. :hugs:

4 Likes

Hope you feel better soon!

2 Likes

Oh wow thats interesting you got the vaccine? I didnt realise it had been released. What country are you in ? Do you mind if I ask , what was your reason/motivation for getting it?

2 Likes

Thank you!! Gonna go home and rest!

2 Likes

Hey! Iā€™m in the US. I work in healthcare so they offered it to us. We are exposed to all kinds of people throughout the week. Iā€™m starting nursing school in April too, and with the clinical rotations Iā€™ll be exposed to even more people. I just wanted to be safe, especially around my grandmother. She has cancer.

9 Likes

Youā€™ve got this Rosa!

1 Like

@IcanIwill I hope you feel better. Definitely keep updating how itā€™s affecting you, bc I am very apprehensive about getting it or not.

@CapriciousCapricorn congratsšŸŽ‰ on one year! That is so inspiring to seeā¤ļø

@Clarity that pic is sooo beautiful!

@anon79808082 how is your mom doing today? And
@Mbwoman my grandma tested positive last week & they just moved her back from the hospital to the nursing home bc she is slowly improving. Im glad your mom & her roommate fought this terrible thing & won too. I pray it will just go away one day as quickly as it showed up.

8 Likes

Sheā€™s weak today. They want her to get stronger before she can go home.

9 Likes

@CapriciousCapricorn So happy for you lady! Huge Huge Huge HUGE milestone. Even bigger congrats. Glad and proud to share some of the road with you. Hugs and love.
tenor

5 Likes