Checking in daily to maintain focus #26

Bye…and thank u. Sorry

4 Likes

checking in. from Wayside … the treatment center staying here again tonight. Had a really good day. Had one on one counselling this morning for the first time in a while. Really helped. Some of today was frustrating and stressful. Tears and what not but very much growth provoking. Tomorrow the house manager is back so that will be productive I hope. Some of my housemates are surprised that I am not coming home but you want to lie to my face about things I saw you do i stay away until I calm down and get some support which I have lined up for tomorrow.

@Charlie_C Happy Birthday it’s always nice to read your posts and see the pics of your grandson.
God bless you all. :v:& :heart:

P.s. You are so sweet. Ya you!!

33 Likes

Thanks Brian - have a great evening!

1 Like

Where are you going, stay here. It’s ok if you slip, Chris.

2 Likes

Hey, remember this? You started it!

I’m tagging you! Stick around and talk to us, at least for a bit, ok?

10 Likes

Wow sounds so great what an adventure you are having! Really makes me want to have some adventures of my own and see some new things. Send us some pics if you can I’m sure everybody would love that!
And for 6 months sobriety way to go congrats!

Bye for now…

5 Likes

Checking in on Day 73 without alcohol! Had a surprisingly good Monday. Nice to start the week by getting a lot accomplished with a chance to end the work day early with some yoga, cleaning, and relaxing.

24 Likes

What happened Chris?

2 Likes

Day 182
Hubby is off, and we had breakfast out and pottered around shops. He was waxing lyrical about how I will soon be 40 and must be careful about my health (his mum had a stroke at 48). I said I am pretty careful, go jogging 2 or 3 times a week, and dropped the hint “and I haven’t drunk alcohol for 6 months”. Did he pick it up? Did he bollocks.

27 Likes

Day 361~ Checking in. Life is funny how it works. You are constantly being tested and constantly challenged. It’s like you think you know and bam it’s the complete opposite. The difference now is I’m able to actual work through these obstacles and not run from them.

Work has been stressful with management really cracking down. Lots of almost unnecessary pressure if you ask me. Also no one likes a kiss ass. Ughh I suppose every work place has one. :woman_facepalming:t3: :roll_eyes: Our ice cream shop has been booming which is excellent considering it’s February in Massachusetts. The community has really supported us and seems to be a perfect fit for our city. I know we are so blessed given the current state of the world right now. I’m beyond thankful. :pray:t3: It’s crazy how a year ago I was thinking there is no way this dream would come true. And here I am. Hard work and dedication pays off. The local paper did an article on our shop and the family. It was a nice little write up. If I was drinking none of this would be happening.

Change is possible. It’s never too late to break the cycle. Every journey has a day 1. Stay positive. Stay strong.

:v:t3::heart::blush:

29 Likes

Checking in on day 396!

Had to get up early for work. I feel tired haha. Coffee in one hand znd writing this in the other :wink:

The last few days’s i’ve been able to control my cravings. I’m getting the hang of it.

Hope you all are doing good! Sending positive vibes! :heart:

26 Likes

Congratulations on your 1 year!!!
Keep it up!

1 Like

You just don’t even know about me and numbers… 222 is a good number to me too.
Let’s revisit this again on day 333.

5 Likes

28 Likes

Way to go Joy. You are awesome.
You’re like the Energizer Bunny racking up those days. Good for you. :pray::heart:
IMG_0906

5 Likes

@Dragonflygirl82 How exciting to be in the newspaper, congratulations!

@Joy Your days are always a joy to behold! (pun absolutely intended)

6 Likes

Checking in on day 2, feeling better and sleep better overall, just had breakfast and, about to have online classes :relieved: good day to you all!

16 Likes

Day 1, here we go :slight_smile:

22 Likes

da3cbac5e384ce43dd4d5d776123067a460557ec53d91a84f9ea9f1263da46c4.0
Enjoy your Egyptian adventures and congrats on 6 months sober.:confetti_ball::tada:
Blessings and sobriety!
:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes