Checking in daily to maintain focus #26

Now I’m even more cranky than I was before. Just received the grade on my last exam. I passed but I didn’t get the highest grade that I’ve always gotten before.

It sucks!

2 Likes

@Dazercat 400 Eric! Huge, epic, enormous and fantastic. Great work friend. Thanks for all you do. Hope you’re feeling the love.
tenor

6 Likes

It’s been awhile since my last check in, but I am still SOBER :two_hearts: The longest sobriety journey that I have ever had & none of it would have been possible without you all in the beginning. Somewhere along the way it did get easier, and instead of using a distraction to curb the cravings, I actually began living life without it constantly being on my mind. Still trying to quit cigarettes though. But I can’t win the battle if I stop fighting. I hope everyone has a GREAT SOBER FRIDAY :heart: If your struggling, keep at it, because it truly is a beautiful thing seeing, living, and feeling life with a clear mind, body & spirit.

27 Likes

You passed while your mind was totally elsewhere and you spent your energy on tweenie. And the rest of your family. And all the other stuff you do. I think it’s pretty awesome Sophia. Congrats. Hugs. Love.

4 Likes

Big congrats on 500 @littlemisschatterbox :birthday::clap:

2 Likes

I just finished 21 days sober!

23 Likes

Goodnight all

10 Likes

Just so many great sober days out there today and I’m not sure I could pick only ten to tag bc you are all equally amazing. If your thinking he don’t mean me, No I really do mean YOU!!!
Proud of you all. :+1:

4 Likes

Keep it humble, keep it real.

1 Like

@Dolse71 whenever I see your avatar icon, I think it’s the coronavirus! I know it’s a chip…

1 Like

Well this recovery thing is quite contagious once it gets going :+1:

2 Likes

Always feeling lots of love from you guys.
Thanks for being here for me.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the 400 club my friend… nice work

5 Likes

Thanks. I’m glad there’s still room on the bus :rofl:
Move over Stella

3 Likes

10 Likes

@Dazercat congrats on 400 my friend. Thank you for all the encouragement you provide me on this road to recovery

1 Like

76 days behind me. Feeling pretty good. I respect you all so much. Your stories and your wisdom inspire me every day to keep going. I have to work hard not to be afraid of the future. One thing that concerns me is how many stories I read of people going 6 months, 12 months, or even more and then relapsing. I know relapse isn’t the end of the world. Failure isn’t fatal (for the most part). But I desperately want to stay sober forever, as all of you do. I feel like if I ever have even one drink, it could be the end of me. Is there a way to relapse-proof yourself?

To all who have relapsed, this is in no way meant to be negative toward you at all. I desire to learn from you… to understand this journey in the way you understand it. I respect you and desire to hear your wisdom!

Much love to all of you.

21 Likes

Mine just did this for the second time.

@littlemisschatterbox Super congratulations!

@Dazercat Congratulations to you too!

@ICanAndWill Sorry you are having a rough time. Sometimes we have to decide what is the lesser of two evils.

@MrsOdh Everyone has dips, and you certainly have a lot on your plate.

3 Likes

Day 179
Just a regular Saturday, went for a jog in the morning, didn’t do very well, but at least I got out there, will take my son to his regular doctor appointment, then doing extra study and English with the kids in the afternoon. My son is about to become a 6th grader, so he has become the leader of the neighbourhood group that walks to school, and he is in charge of the flag that they use when they cross the road. He seems sweetly excited at the responsibility.

25 Likes